*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show actually has me looking forward to Chuck Pagano and his useless cliches that he spits every week. Mike Tomlin is a distant second place to me.

It's two different styles I enjoy for different reasons. Pagano is cliche worthlessness that you've heard a thousand times but with the skill to string them together in rapid-fire succession to say absolutely nothing of relevance or originality in the most succinct way possible. Tomlin is poetic and original with his uselessness where he'll come up with a unique way to say absolutely nothing at all.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's two different styles I enjoy for different reasons. Pagano is cliche worthlessness that you've heard a thousand times but with the skill to string them together in rapid-fire succession to say absolutely nothing of relevance or originality in the most succinct way possible. Tomlin is poetic and original with his uselessness where he'll come up with a unique way to say absolutely nothing at all.

With Pagano I like to guess how many times he's gonna say "grinding" "grindstone" "it's a 4 quarter game" "both teams played hard" "blinders" "earmuffs" :lolbron: