*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I always wondered how Stu really feels about certain situations, dude plays the part, but deep down I know he probably disagrees with 95% of what Dan says...but at the end of the day(word to Pagano:lolbron:)Stu is out numbered and too valuable on that show.

You know Roy been holding back for years :russ: prolly low-key wanna put hands on Stu :laff:

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stugotz used to be A LOT worse with his social opinions and self awareness. Dan has been a really good influence on him and how he knows how to think about things now. He still fukks up, but not as much. I couldn't stand him when I 1st started listening to the show, back in 2008. its part of why you'll hear Dan say Stugotz has the characteristics of someone he would normally hate.

I would be very interested in listening to shows from way back just to see how the dynamic has changed.:jbhmm:

Did Stu used to actually give opinions on social issues back in the day?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I would be very interested in listening to shows from way back just to see how the dynamic has changed.:jbhmm:

since i've been listening, he's always been the "i don't want to talk about race" guy. Dan makes him, and he would basically see things the opposite of the way Dan saw them or would make some lame argument that most do. he used to be infuriating at times to listen to. hes grown over the last at 8 years that I've been listening. Dan has opened his mind A LOT. so when you hear him kind of parrot dan on some issues, know its because hes learned. which he has admitted plenty of times on air

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

Some of the older clips posted in here even their voices sound different.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sort of he had stronger opinions..I think he called some tennis player a Bytch on the air..had to apologize