*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
who that is?
CJLsXKo.png

:deadmanny:
:laff::laff:

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Stugotz sound like a fukking fool saying if Kap wanted to vote for a candidate who was looking out for minority interests he should have voted for Hillary
:patrice:He was also defending Trump voters as not having anything to do with racism yesterday. No more cannonballs into the pool on race topics for Stu. When Dan said he wants to talk to one of the majority white women who voted for Trump I keep expecting Stu to accidentally say lets have my wife call in.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Stugotz sound like a fukking fool saying if Kap wanted to vote for a candidate who was looking out for minority interests he should have voted for Hillary
:patrice:He was also defending Trump voters as not having anything to do with racism yesterday. No more cannonballs into the pool on race topics for Stu. When Dan said he wants to talk to one of the majority white women who voted for Trump I keep expecting Stu to accidentally say lets have my wife call in.
It's thoughts that I've had about Stugotz for a while now. He's the typical middle-aged white man. Willing to talk listen about race but when that pressure gets applied, he starts to get hot under the collar and either a) says something stupid, or b) that willingness to talk about it dissipates ASAP

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
today was a GREAT show. like they gave us everything today.

the dueling Mel Kipers turned dueling Jon Grudens

Dan speaking absolute TRUTH about Ernie Johnson's little speech from last night

taking it back old school and calling Papi, unbeknownst to Papi, bring back the Wade Jones clip

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
today was a GREAT show. like they gave us everything today.

the dueling Mel Kipers turned dueling Jon Grudens

Dan speaking absolute TRUTH about Ernie Johnson's little speech from last night

taking it back old school and calling Papi, unbeknownst to Papi, bring back the Wade Jones clip
Can't wait to listen

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
If only they shyt on Sarah Spain the way they do on Allison
Yeah, it would be way better when she's on, but I don't think they think she could take it, especially after the way she reacted when Dan was ribbing her on Twitter about the Cubs. They've worked with Allyson for who knows how long. She's like a family member, and they know what they can and can't get away with with her. We all know how Dan likes to be extra careful around Spain, so maybe there's something there that they know and we don't.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's thoughts that I've had about Stugotz for a while now. He's the typical middle-aged white man. Willing to talk listen about race but when that pressure gets applied, he starts to get hot under the collar and either a) says something stupid, or b) that willingness to talk about it dissipates ASAP

He's a wealthy Jewish white dude from Long Island..what y'all expect his opinion to be?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Stugotz used to be A LOT worse with his social opinions and self awareness. Dan has been a really good influence on him and how he knows how to think about things now. He still fukks up, but not as much. I couldn't stand him when I 1st started listening to the show, back in 2008. its part of why you'll hear Dan say Stugotz has the characteristics of someone he would normally hate.