Reppin
California
The Grid Of Death

Ctm2V5EXEAAOxGd.jpg

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
i'm only half paying attention and was lost, i thought dan was replaying the original call at first lol
when they 1st said that he was going to call back in, I thought they were joking. :pachaha: I was leery, at 1st when Dan asked him about it, that he was gonna be on some bullshyt, but he was thoughtful and even in his words.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking the same thing.
he did mention something about being the only single person on the show a few shows ago. I thought that was interesting when he said it. Dan wants to be a bachelor forever tho. he's talked about how great the "beginning/early stages" of relationships are. like the getting to know a person is the best part of the relationship

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
he did mention something about being the only single person on the show a few shows ago. I thought that was interesting when he said it. Dan wants to be a bachelor forever tho. he's talked about how great the "beginning/early stages" of relationships are. like the getting to know a person is the best part of the relationship
I was on the Reddit a couple weeks ago and I saw a thread on it. They broke up and she already has another dude that's wifing her up. She must have a type, he is a fat Cuban too, must be rich