*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
That Jaws music during the Trick Daddy story was crazy.:laff: jim Rome plays it for long winded callers like the Oscars plays music on long speeches. I knew it was an old interview but kept expecting them to cut it off and for Rome to start talking. :deadmanny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
and trolling cote on the hard out with the death of the baseball player...that was just wrong. dan has to be lucky cote went into a diatribe about the dolphins lol

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed yesterday's show. I watch a decent amount of baseball, so I knew who José Fernández the pitcher was, but I didn't know anything about him as a person. Hearing the perspective about how much he enjoyed the game and the people around him was good. Crazy Wasn't a huge fan of them (mainly Dan) talking about the possible details of the accident.

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York

Right after Dan told them to put up that poll, Stugotz goes "That's interesting because you have a chin under your chin"
:russ: :dead:

Stugotz ad lib game been on fire lately

The "He can only take a shower by himself" when Dan incorrectly said Charlie Weis instead of Charlie Whitehurst. :russ::laff::laff:
And Last week when they had Jim Harbaugh, and he said a toe tapper for him would be "Eye of the Tiger" :deadmanny::deadrose: