*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:Dan must be back on the market because he said my date was in the other room. Normally he calls his long term girlfriend out by her name.

It is funny that he never used the bidet in his old place after all those years now that inexperience is coming back to haunt him.:pachaha:

Good observation. I recall Dan saying that his problem with marriage is the "finality" of it. Dan's a wealthy dude in South Beach, no reason for him to get married unless he wants to start a family. I don't recall what his position is on having kids some day though.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Good observation. I recall Dan saying that his problem with marriage is the "finality" of it. Dan's a wealthy dude in South Beach, no reason for him to get married unless he wants to start a family. I don't recall what his position is on having kids some day though.
One time he mentioned freezing his sperm just in case he changes his mind years from now and wants kids. Another time somebody was joking about Dan should get married if he loses some bet. He wouldn't even joke around for awhile on air about taking a bet on marriage. :laff:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
rivers_wont_cry.0.gif