*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
all these espn women shyt. Has this brought them any ratings?

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I had to be that person and tap out from the show today. It's sad, but I wasn't in the mood to sit thru and hour ode to a dude I didn't know anything about :manny:
today's show was definitely a Miami show. if the show wasn't national, he wouldn't be getting complaints today.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
RIP Jose.Sad show,i get why people didn't want to listen but i liked it,it showed rare vulnerability and emotional attachment to sports from Dan which is rare.

KG is going to hire someone to yell at,i bet he's white and european.
stugotz the goat.

:deadrose:

:deadmanny:

Stu Center

:shaq:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I had to be that person and tap out from the show today. It's sad, but I wasn't in the mood to sit thru and hour ode to a dude I didn't know anything about :manny:
Just heard the podcast. That marlins press confrence had me:wow:
That gm was literally sobbing :mjcry:
Yeah had to skip today's podcast. I already have enough stuff to feel depressed about:mjcry:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can't wait to see that Carlos boozer punishment :laugh:

But will they have to shave their head to do this?

Watch Dan having to choose that punishment and go "so wait, I have hair though, do I just paint my side burns or something?"

to which Mike would reply "no no no no, you gotta shave your head and go all in on this"

Dan would go :damn: :why: and go ballistic against the made up rules of the grid of death :pachaha:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Watch Dan having to choose that punishment and go "so wait, I have hair though, do I just paint my side burns or something?"

to which Mike would reply "no no no no, you gotta shave your head and go all in on this"

Dan would go :damn: :why: and go ballistic against the made up rules of the grid of death :pachaha:
He would just flat out refuse. He will not do anything to his hair. He would pay someone to take it