*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dan spittin gems today. Love this show

I haven't heard enough people illuminate the blatant disconnect how there's so much mainstream anger and passion about how Kaep's protesting and so little of the same anger & passion in the mainstream about the police actually murdering black people.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I didn't know the Fukkery of 90s Mets:russ:. 90s NYC fukkery might be goat

"They picked up Eddie Murray for over $3 million, Bobby Bonilla for over $6 million. They also traded McReynolds and Jeffries for one-time World Series heroBret Saberhagen and his $3 million contract, along with signing veteran free agent pitcher Frank Tanana for $1.5 million. The rebuilding was supported by the slogan, "Hardball Is Back".[31]

The experiment of building a team via free agency quickly flopped as Saberhagen and Coleman were soon injured and spent more time on the disabled list than on the field, and Bonilla exhibited unprofessional behavior towards members of the press, once threatening a reporter by saying, "I'll show you The Bronx" [1]. At the beginning of the 1991 season, Coleman, Gooden and outfielder Daryl Boston were named in an alleged sexual abuse incident against a woman near the Mets' spring training facility; charges were later dropped."

In only a few months. :dead:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The flashback to when Stugotz was pissed at Lebatard for when he confused Cassidy Hubbarth for Tony Collins after hosting First Take with her was hilarious

In Stu's defense

CH2-310x310.jpg

Gonzalez-Collins-2266.jpeg

Give them the same makeup artist and they prolly look like twins