*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan is way off on that Paterno conversation being unbelievable. Young boys have gone to their mothers to talk about being sexually abused by a relative and were told to shut up or the mom blamed the victim. Its not a hard leap to believe Paterno told that kid he didn't want to hear it and just wanted to focus on the football season. Some penn state fans on twitter liked Dans sportscenter take on Paterno being honored.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dan is way off on that Paterno conversation being unbelievable. Young boys have gone to their mothers to talk about being sexually abused by a relative and were told to shut up or the mom blamed the victim. Its not a hard leap to believe Paterno told that kid he didn't want to hear it and just wanted to focus on the football season. Some penn state fans on twitter liked Dans sportscenter take on Paterno being honored.
Yup. I have a close friend that had a sexually abusive grandfather that molested all the young girls in the family and they all just pretty much ignored it and swept it underneath the rug.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yup. I have a close friend that had a sexually abusive grandfather that molested all the young girls in the family and they all just pretty much ignored it and swept it underneath the rug.
Yea Dan was so off base on that shyt I just shook my head and this is what irritates me about him. He tries to act like a psychiatrist telling you how people should think and what a person would do when he's never been in that situation and doesn't know anyone that has. He immediately realized he was wrong afterwords but I hate when he does shyt like that.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What is Dan doing with This Paterno thing during the local hour?

He's all about facts facts and facts now he's creating Logical leaps to ignore the facts

EDIT: he said he was wrong :leon:

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Problem its a reach not taking into consideration the validity of the victim and how it either felt or what was said.

I feel Dan though on his sentiments but it can be simply that Paterno aint know it was that serious. These old white fukks didnt really think about the shyt during that time. Its moreso ignorance mixed with lack of social awareness.