*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
In fairness to Dan he didn't say team tho, just that Durant and Westbrook would be a better duo than any Jordan faced during his title runs and I think thats accurate.

But that's the kind of opinion Dan hates. He only made it after OKC played incredible ball for two straight games and demolished the Warriors, if Stugotz said the same thing he would still be clowning today.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In fairness to Dan he didn't say team tho, just that Durant and Westbrook would be a better duo than any Jordan faced during his title runs and I think thats accurate.
Magic/Worthy, Payton/Kemp, Stockton/Malone, KJ/Barkley, Penny/Shaq... Durant/Westbrook might be better than all of those other duos, but it's at least debatable.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
On the commercial for the Stugotz School Of Fraudcasting Allison said for reasons I don't want to get into he expelled me. It sounds like he sexually harassed her and kicked her out of school when she said No.:deadmanny: Dan explained it was a reference to Stu firing her back in the day in real life.:russ: