*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get why Dan still parading this idea that Lebron would catch a break if they get the Thunder. If the Thunder get through the Spurs and Warriors back to back you have to abandon the idea of what they were during the regular season, they look like a completely different team now.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest thing was Dan saying this OKC team is better than any team the Bulls faced, when 2-3 weeks ago he was making fun at how shytty the roster was and that Durant might just want to leave :dead: like that's the EXACT type of sports take Stu would have and Dan would clown for literally 4 hours AND bring up every time he'd clown Gotzya :pachaha:

Then he goes into the "I can't remember the last time I felt this way about basketball. Can someone explain to me what is going on?" shtick. The exact same speech he had when the Heat lost to Dallas - when he spent the whole season saying the would win the title - and he spent 1 week talking to guests, begging them to explain to him why they lost and why LeBron played like shyt in that series :heh:
In fairness to Dan he didn't say team tho, just that Durant and Westbrook would be a better duo than any Jordan faced during his title runs and I think thats accurate.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I forgot to mention this but when Greg Cote broke character and started laughing when he was doing back in my day.

:laff:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I forgot to mention this but when Greg Cote broke character and started laughing when he was doing back in my day.

:laff:
Oh man I wish they were still on TV b/c even Dan didnt know what he was laughing for. Wasn't he talking about electronic bingo? I've been trying to find the audio but no luck.

Chaval

Pro
Daps
For all the people complaining about the show -

(In Papi's Voice) You Don't Get The Show!!!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh for fukk's sake. Here he goes on this bullshyt analytics argument trying to get JA Adande into a debate...great now he bringing up his race to try and debunk Wilbon's article.
:snoop:

:russ: JA agreed with Wilbon and it blew up in Dan's face AGAIN.:lolbron:

ADANDE DESTROYED DAN. Even Stugotz told him.
:umad:

Last edited: