*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not to mention him trying to sneak his opinion in that Stephen A Smith interview about the Wilbon article and being shut down with the quickness. What pisses me off about Dan is that he thinks he knows us (black people) and tries to speak up or out for us when no one asked him to and he's way off or just flat out wrong all of the time. The same thing with that Lebron/Nike Public Enemy Welcome To The Terrordome commercial. He tried to make it bigger than what it was on some black power shyt when it wasn't even that deep and Chuck D shyt him down with the quickness again. Same thing yesterday with the Wilbon article. He tries to sit there and tell a black man what groups of other black men discuss amongst one another. Like the audacity of this fat fukk to sit there and try to act like he knows whats discussed b/c he knows some black people. He's an awkward moron that tries too hard to speak up about shyt he has no clue about and feels that yelling louder makes him right. He can pull that shyt with the coward Stugotz and all those other spineless fools but when we set him straight he closes his mouth immediately. Notice he doesnt pull this shyt with Bomani on Highly Questionable. He'll get checked on the spot.

Agree entirely.
Like, at first I just respected the fact that someone who wasn't black was trying to fight the "good fight". But when he makes those mistakes like tyou accurately pointed out, it ends up doing a disservice to the cause. At some point, I can't keep looking the other way and offering him leeway, and have to start checking him hard af, because making those mistakes on that national platform in representing some of the issues AAs face in sports/society at large just makes the race relations that much worse. Nothing makes caucasians more giddy than seeing someone misrepresent racial (pro-black) issues, and instead of generating sound progressive arguments through sports, them cacs just recoil and revel in their "racism doesn't exist anymore mantra".

The Dan Lebatard show is best when they just avoid sports entirely. Not entirely giving up on the show, but I think a 2 week vacation is needed right about now, because these past 2 days, have been.......horrendous.

And to be 100% real, I've slowly just been listening to "The Right Time with Bomani Jones" now for the past week and a half.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Hard two days for Dan. He's "I gotta be right and consistent on everything I've said" crusade he's always on has gone overboard and he's grasping for straws. I'm really disappointed Mike hasn't been on his shyt like he does sometimes, they needed that kind of humor today.

This shyt would be a lot easier if Dan was capable of just saying : "you know what? Maybe I was wrong"

There was a great opening they had for a while were Dan was saying "the truth is that even though I want the Heat to win, the thing I care the most is.......being right" or something like that. And then the whole crew was like NOOOOOOOO :why: it was hilarious. The show is always great when they call Dan on his bullshyt, it's frustrating they rarely do it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The motherfukker couldn't even catch the reference for "you know you done fukked up right?" from menace ii society.

There's limits how down this Cuban is brehs. He has his moments, but he's a Miami Cuban. :mjpls:
The thing that pisses me off is he just can't let jokes ride. He has to try an explain them to their most basic component and just sucks all of the joy/life out of any room he's in. He's a human buzzkill. From his personality you can just tell he irks people. Even Mike be looking at him like :what:
Why do you say the things that you say when the show is going so well. Its like if he has to shift the room's focus on him when he's not the center of discussion or his opinion aint being championed. They even half joke with him saying "Dan we know its your show". I mean the analytics shyt earlier this week is a prime example.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Listening back to this opening again:jbhmm:

Dan really said OKC is horrific on defense by every single metric like they haven't been dominating on that side of the ball this whole series :beli:

Literally the only tactic out of the GS:cape: playbook he didn't use was Curry is injured:patrice:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Agree entirely.
Like, at first I just respected the fact that someone who wasn't black was trying to fight the "good fight". But when he makes those mistakes like tyou accurately pointed out, it ends up doing a disservice to the cause. At some point, I can't keep looking the other way and offering him leeway, and have to start checking him hard af, because making those mistakes on that national platform in representing some of the issues AAs face in sports/society at large just makes the race relations that much worse. Nothing makes caucasians more giddy than seeing someone misrepresent racial (pro-black) issues, and instead of generating sound progressive arguments through sports, them cacs just recoil and revel in their "racism doesn't exist anymore mantra".

The Dan Lebatard show is best when they just avoid sports entirely. Not entirely giving up on the show, but I think a 2 week vacation is needed right about now, because these past 2 days, have been.......horrendous.

And to be 100% real, I've slowly just been listening to "The Right Time with Bomani Jones" now for the past week and a half.
Thank you.
Its not right that he uses us or the discrimination we face in sports as a tool just to piss people off and then he can't properly discuss it b/c he has no idea what he's talking about or his perspective is off. He said some shyt a few weeks ago about how would white people feel if all NFL coaches were black. I mean I'm not knocking the topic but why are you trying to discuss like you're a black man? He needs to stop trying to get into the psychology of certain behavior like he's a therapist b/c he's not qualified to speak on it and he already knows he's not gonna solve anything or get answers. It belittles our legit complaints and degrades our issues to white peoples favorite get out of discussing race topic excuse "THE RACE CARD". Not knocking him wholeheartedly but the problem I have with him is his tone and his self righteous attitude like he knows better.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This shyt would be a lot easier if Dan was capable of just saying : "you know what? Maybe I was wrong"
Why are people so upset that he thought the Warriors would win? Its not like he was going against the grain with that.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:mjlol:Dan tried to tell Stu to shut up earlier in that Arnold clip but he was laughing too hard. Dan was laughing so hard he couldn't speak and had to catch his breath before he said shut up.:russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The funniest thing was Dan saying this OKC team is better than any team the Bulls faced, when 2-3 weeks ago he was making fun at how shytty the roster was and that Durant might just want to leave :dead: like that's the EXACT type of sports take Stu would have and Dan would clown for literally 4 hours AND bring up every time he'd clown Gotzya :pachaha:

Then he goes into the "I can't remember the last time I felt this way about basketball. Can someone explain to me what is going on?" shtick. The exact same speech he had when the Heat lost to Dallas - when he spent the whole season saying the would win the title - and he spent 1 week talking to guests, begging them to explain to him why they lost and why LeBron played like shyt in that series :heh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I may be in the minority but I was more pissed on Tuesday's show when Mike Ruiz chimed in with weak ass points. I could be bias since I really hate that dude. Rather have Hoch back as exec. producer

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Look at him now trying to embarrass Mike about Josh Donaldson's "Bringer of Rain" nick name. Now he jumps on Stugotz for bringing up nick names. Man this dude is frustrating he ruins his own show to make other people look stupid when they trying to help him prove a point. Just stop it already you fat fukk.
That's why I stopped listening to the show entirely. If Dan can't debate your opinion, even if it is a good one, he will just point out a flaw in your character and derail the whole argument.

I was so relieved that he was out last Friday and they actually talked sports.