*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:
I think you're confused. Dan has been saying that the Thunder will more than likely win the series due to Durant and Westbrook being 2 of the 5 best players in the league being on the same team.
no he hasn't, he even said today that he still expects GSW to win this series.

he has been hedging his bet since after game 1 tho

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just started listening and Dan is already raging about the importance of analytics. Have to agree with Stugotz and Cote on this one. ESPN is notorious for creating these fake ass stats that don't mean anything. I hate Sports Science and all that bullshyt they put up. Even with the NBA playoffs they talk about how someone is shooting a minus 43...WTF does that even mean? I guess shooting percentages aren't good enough nowadays. Every year its some new stat in a sport that doesn't make any sense at all that they make up. Just give me my sports and the damn score.
Perfect example

21lrfjq.jpg

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just started listening and Dan is already raging about the importance of analytics. Have to agree with Stugotz and Cote on this one. ESPN is notorious for creating these fake ass stats that don't mean anything. I hate Sports Science and all that bullshyt they put up. Even with the NBA playoffs they talk about how someone is shooting a minus 43...WTF does that even mean? I guess shooting percentages aren't good enough nowadays. Every year its some new stat in a sport that doesn't make any sense at all that they make up. Just give me my sports and the damn score.
Perfect example

21lrfjq.jpg

The worst to me is when they come up with a convoluted stat with a crazy formula then use it as a standard. Prime examples being PER and QBR. What's worse is that you know those formulas are tinkered with by the creator to reaffirm a belief of who they think the best players are so they keep tinkering until the leaderboard of the stat matches up with what they believe.