*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The worst to me is when they come up with a convoluted stat with a crazy formula then use it as a standard. Prime examples being PER and QBR. What's worse is that you know those formulas are tinkered with by the creator to reaffirm a belief of who they think the best players are so they keep tinkering until the leaderboard of the stat matches up with what they believe.
Exactly I was about to mention that QBR garbage they created a few years ago and no one can even explain it. Its just another way for biased TV idiots to suck up to their favorite QB. They are ruining sports with all this white noise and fake celebratory record breaking.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dan was all over the place on his advance stats argument in the first hour. Holy shyt :huhldup: I think that's the first time I've heard him so lost on something he's passionate about.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Now he wants to shyt on the Bulls and question their level of competition/teams during their run. He really is a bytch for doing this type of garbage just to save face and make GS look better than what they are. He just goes too far saying stupid shyt to try to make himself look like the smartest person in the room.
:snoop:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
What's his obssession with GS anyway?

It's weird, is it because they will foil Bron if the Cavs make the finals?

:heh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What's his obssession with GS anyway?

It's weird, is it because they will foil Bron if the Cavs make the finals?

:heh:
He flip flops all damn day and its irritating. He shyts on the Bulls level of comp. and gives excuses why GS are losing and then says Durant and Westbrook are great and should win like what the fukk are you even saying? He has no point and just says shyt to say it and questions why people don't like GS. shyt is not hard to understand. If they don't win the chip then its all for nothing. He praising them over the regular season saying they are the greatest team he's ever witnessed.
DAAAAANNN
:camby:

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
Why doesn't stugotz ever give some type of counter argument to this warriors bullshyt dans been on today? This shyt is sickening the amount of excuses this nikka is making . I can't listen to this clown :camby: