*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"DDDDDDDPPPOOOOYYYY, YOURE THE ONLY D I NEED (Dan:beli: this very uncomfortable)"

:dame:"Hey, everything we do, should just be between me and you"

":troll: ahhhh, the Rooney Rule, even it's named after the belevolnce of the white man" Roy: ":damn: we can't have nothing!!!"

Stu avoiding "efemeral" and releasing the KFCs in himself.

Bruh they was practicing :russ:

BREHS, iwas this close to skipping the shiw, today.. I had a bad day at work and this healed me :deadmanny: :mjlol::lolbron::smugfavre::pachaha::obama:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Just listened to yesterday's show.

Yeah it seems to be more obvious that Dan has that scorned lover feeling over LeBron but he just let's Mike and Stu lead the charge as he throws stones from a safe distance.

I did like the RG3 take though. Dan made a good point -- there are a lot of layers to that. RG3 had a great year and the owner backed him 100% so that emboldened him (maybe too much) but you're lying if you say there was not healthy dosages of :mjpls::mjpls: that led to this demise. As Dan said, if Luck showed the same behaviors that RG3 did after his rookie season plenty of folks would have called it confidence/leadership/competitiveness.

Edit: Stugotz called the Macaroni grill :russ: and that DPOY song is creepy. Funny but creepy.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. When Dan bought the billboards I knew this was personal for him even with him denying it. Buying billboards felt like something a hacky Cleveland radio guy would have done when LeBron left for Miami not the reverse. Two championships and four finals appearances is more than a lot of organizations ever get so I don't get the bitterness toward LeBron. Dan seemed like the cool Miami guy who hung out with the Hurricanes football team when he was younger and Miami rappers. The LeBron leaving has exposed him caring more about who wins and loses than he claims.

Dan is also all over this Shanahan RG3 story. I think Dan does ESPN some favors to help promote things like The Undefeated. Both of them are no longer with the Redskins and only one is still working in the NFL. The only people in 2016 who passionately care how RG3 allegedly treated Mike Shanahan have the last name Shanahan.

Nah that writer Jason Reid got an obsession with RG3, dude hates his guts. I don't know if RG3 slighted him during media sessions but he's been on a crusade to bury dude for a minute now and Shanahan has been using him as a mouthpiece.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
When Stugotz called the macaroni grill and said your garlic bread and that sauce :whew:

Stugotz- Whats that sauce anyway?

Macaroni Grill - It's actually o-olive oil

Dan - :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Dan's laugh actually kills me everytime :laff:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Stugotz called the macaroni grill and said your garlic bread and that sauce :whew:

Stugotz- Whats that sauce anyway?

Macaroni Grill - It's actually o-olive oil

Dan - :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Dan's laugh actually kills me everytime :laff:
What day was the call?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody catch today's show without Dan? At first I thought Dan was being overly dramatic and a bully when it came to Stugotz but even with Sedano standing in his scumbaggery was ever so present. During the Jason Reid interview he wasn't listening at all and fukked up his first question then when he finally asked it he went into straight hot take mode and gave his opinion on RG3 calling that meeting. Sedano was shocked and laughing hilariously at how bad he was at doing the show. Just hot takes all day. He went at Sedano and Haberstroh for liking the Currys and basically said he's tired of them and wants more people to root against them. Oh man it was hilarious. :russ:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody catch today's show without Dan? At first I thought Dan was being overly dramatic and a bully when it came to Stugotz but even with Sedano standing in his scumbaggery was ever so present. During the Jason Reid interview he wasn't listening at all and fukked up his first question then when he finally asked it he went into straight hot take mode and gave his opinion on RG3 calling that meeting. Sedano was shocked and laughing hilariously at how bad he was at doing the show. Just hot takes all day. He went at Sedano and Haberstroh for liking the Currys and basically said he's tired of them and wants more people to root against them. Oh man it was hilarious. :russ:

The Curry shyt was very funny for me as a hater:DKHater: