*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Dan accuses Stugotz of being an of the moment dikkrider

The fukking irony :scusthov:

Dan is also the dude that once a month will talk about an article and call it "the best piece of writing *insert media outlet* has done in years/ever", and that any athlete that is the best at their sport is better than whoever was considered the best in the past :heh:

Or he'll be amazed about some random shyt and talk about "I don't remember the last time I saw..." and treat it like he discovered fire.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
As much as Dan criticizes Stu Gotz for being unprofessional , he's a far superior interviewer than he is.. Dan asks questions like he's a nervous kid asking a girl for his first dance.. And he asks almost everyone the same dumb shyt..

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
As much as Dan criticizes Stu Gotz for being unprofessional , he's a far superior interviewer than he is.. Dan asks questions like he's a nervous kid asking a girl for his first dance.. And he asks almost everyone the same dumb shyt..

He can be long winded on the radio but when it's TV he gets to the point. It's not easy to fill 4-5 hours of air time even with good producers so for the most part they will drag it out. Like his rant on Spo a week ago on how he gives nothing to the media he made his point but he dragged it out for 10 minutes.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
MAJOR CHANGE COMING TO LEBATARD SHOW: A major change coming to the Dan LeBatard Show With Stugotz will affect how the top-rated radio show looks on television and where you can see it. The show airs weekdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. locally on 790 The Ticket and 10-1 nationally on ESPN Radio, with the three-hour national show also simulcast on TV. But tomorrow's/Wednesday's show be the last to air on Fusion TV and the last to utilize the current larger television studio and look. Beginning June 6th the show will be televised solely on ESPNU and the entire show will be done from the smaller radio studio previously used only for the local hour. Both studios are adjacent on the second floor of the Clevelander hotel on South Beach. LeBatard instigated the change, preferring the intimacy and energy of the smaller room. The show will be radio only from Thursday until it returns to TV in the redesigned smaller studio on June 6.

Put the show on ESPN 2...Sportscenter doesn't need to be on 24 hours and then after they can put on Rusillo & Kanell. I'd rather see a rerun of Dan on ESPN than reruns of SportsNation and His & Hers

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yo they need to put the Eric Reid and Coach Tony Fiorentino movie exchanges on the main show instead of the local hour:russ:

Everybody got league pass and heard them call Heat games they know them :lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Put the show on ESPN 2...Sportscenter doesn't need to be on 24 hours and then after they can put on Rusillo & Kanell. I'd rather see a rerun of Dan on ESPN than reruns of SportsNation and His & Hers
Ain't that a bytch. The first time in forever I decide to watch the TV show happens to be the day they go off the air. I wonder if that means they lose Charlie since he came over with Fusion.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Just listened to the local hour,

Dan pretty much confirmed he is a Warrior fan because it's not-LeBron, and that he doesn't want to see LeBron win again:mjpls:

:mjpls:

This. When Dan bought the billboards I knew this was personal for him even with him denying it. Buying billboards felt like something a hacky Cleveland radio guy would have done when LeBron left for Miami not the reverse. Two championships and four finals appearances is more than a lot of organizations ever get so I don't get the bitterness toward LeBron. Dan seemed like the cool Miami guy who hung out with the Hurricanes football team when he was younger and Miami rappers. The LeBron leaving has exposed him caring more about who wins and loses than he claims.

Dan is also all over this Shanahan RG3 story. I think Dan does ESPN some favors to help promote things like The Undefeated. Both of them are no longer with the Redskins and only one is still working in the NFL. The only people in 2016 who passionately care how RG3 allegedly treated Mike Shanahan have the last name Shanahan.