*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Dan is such a fukkin crybaby at times. Get over the fact that no one agrees with you about the OKC/GS game. He can be such an egomaniac. Let Stugotz and Greg Cote have their opinion without going into a long diatribe. DAAAAAANNNN
what was his take?

:smh: his go against the grain act sometimes is silly

like him making such a big fukking deal about welcome to the terrordome in the lebron commercial

Chuck D shut him the fukk down and said i was just happy i got a royalty check off that

:laff:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what was his take?

like him making such a big fukking deal about welcome to the terrordome in the lebron commercial

Chuck D shut him the fukk down and said i was just happy i got a royalty check off that

Man that Lebron commercial shyt was painful. He kept coming in waves everyday trying to convince everyone that it was a black power anthem ignoring the fact that white people are all throughout it mouthing the lyrics and Lebron just finished it up Chuck D killed his argument with ease in about 3 seconds. LOL
What he was arguing against this morning is the fact that Stugotz and Côte said last nights game was the most entertaining since the playoffs started in their opinion and Dan started bringing up all the other games that went into overtime trying to say their opinions had holes in them bc they haven't seen the other games. They didn't back down and he kept at and Stugotz just told him you can't tell me my opinion is wrong.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Man that Lebron commercial shyt was painful. He kept coming in waves everyday trying to convince everyone that it was a black power anthem ignoring the fact that white people are all throughout it mouthing the lyrics and Lebron just finished it up Chuck D killed his argument with ease in about 3 seconds. LOL
What he was arguing against this morning is the fact that Stugotz and Côte said last nights game was the most entertaining since the playoffs started in their opinion and Dan started bringing up all the other games that went into overtime trying to say their opinions had holes in them bc they haven't seen the other games. They didn't back down and he kept at and Stugotz just told him you can't tell me my opinion is wrong.
How the fukk was this game not the most exciting one??

That second half was FIRE.

Dan sometimes overdoes the lone dissenting voice schtick.

:scust:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
what was his take?

One of the best moments in show's history. Dan wanted to be right sooo fukking bad about that one and Chuck D shut him down in mere seconds :mjlol: I was disappointed they didn't make a bigger deal out of it when it happened. Is the type of thing Mike will torch Dan about and the shows thrives on.

I'ma about to listen that part. I hope Mike and the shipping container made an appearence with the "it's ok Dan, you are right. We are wrong" bit, shyt's hilarious specially because sometimes it seems Dan gets legit pissed off about it :pachaha: