*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Arewe going to discuss how Lebatard is wrong on his Cuba stance?

So no relations or progress should be made because certain people were hurt by Castro decades ago.

I truly don't understand how this perspective makes sense to anything.

And people bringing up Germany have a legitimate point that Dan keeps dismissing off top cause Hitler isn't in charge anymore

The embargo didn't help the Cuban people either and they are fine with it staying that way:dahell:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

So no relations or progress should be made because certain people were hurt by Castro decades ago.

And people bringing up Germany have a legitimate point that Dan keeps dismissing off top cause Hitler isn't in charge anymore

The embargo didn't help the Cuban people either and they are fine with it staying that way:dahell:
entitlement.

White Cubans are used to the US bowing to their whims because of the Cold War and wanting to gain their votes.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
entitlement.

White Cubans are used to the US bowing to their whims because of the Cold War and wanting to gain their votes.
But the Cuban conservative vote matters to no one anymore

But Dan is trying to get us to sympathize with old Cuban but he has to know that their reasons are a bit silly in 2016 and are not big of not concerns to restore relations

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
But the Cuban conservative vote matters to no one anymore

But Dan is trying to get us to sympathize with old Cuban but he has to know that their reasons are a bit silly in 2016 and are not big of not concerns to restore relations
I said entitlement.

It doesnt matter at all now, but these old Cubans dont care.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Honest to goodness it was disgusting listening to him talking from such an entitled angle.

Then again he's a Cuban cac in Miami.

I actually tweeted him.

Absolutely disgusting :scust:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think deep down, Dan and Papi thinks the old Cubans should let it go but they won't say it because of his Mom. I think Papi and him were supposed to be on this trip to Cuba for ESPN but his Mom pretty much squashed it. They talked about it a few months ago...
I remember that and he gave the same spill then

He is basically saying... "This is only going to fatten the pockets of the Castro regime so we shouldn't be celebrating this"

Well that's stupid because Castro is rich with the stance we've had for the past 50 years

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland

So how he and his family feel about this is wrong? How does that work? Who are you to tell him how he should feel? And the Germany point is absolutely NOT a legitimate point. A. Hitler is loooooooong dead, and B. they are no longer a fascist state, both of which is completely opposite of what's going on in Cuba. How do you not understand that?

I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I understand in any way the Cuban situation, but I'm smart enough to understand that there is gonna be plenty of ppl that are not comfortable with what's happening. For you to tell those ppl that they're wrong about how they feel is idiotic.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
So how he and his family feel about this is wrong? How does that work? Who are you to tell him how he should feel? And the Germany point is absolutely NOT a legitimate point. A. Hitler is loooooooong dead, and B. they are no longer a fascist state, both of which is completely opposite of what's going on in Cuba. How do you not understand that?

I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I understand in any way the Cuban situation, but I'm smart enough to understand that there is gonna be plenty of ppl that are not comfortable with what's happening. For you to tell those ppl that they're wrong about how they feel is idiotic.
You just repeated exactly what Dan stated.

My point is what are they accomplishing by wanting the US to not have anything to do Cuba and how does he expect us to relate to or understand the Old Cuban sentiment.

He is wrong because he keeps speaking on how this is not a reason to celebrate because some people got kicked out of the country 50 years ago:what:

While ignoring what Obama is doing in Cuba is a damn good reason for Americans to be proud.

And lets be all the real and this is why Dans explaining falls flat.

The Cubans got to Miami got power and became the most racist conservative block in America.

So basically they became what they claim to despise. (keeping power in the family, resisting change and hating people because their different)

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
You just repeated exactly what Dan stated.

My point is what are they accomplishing by wanting the US to not have anything to do Cuba and how does he expect us to relate to or understand the Old Cuban sentiment.

He is wrong because he keeps speaking on how this is not a reason to celebrate because some people got kicked out of the country 50 years ago:what:

While ignoring what Obama is doing in Cuba is a damn good reason for Americans to be proud.
Your ignorance is astounding. If you can't understand that there are (CUBAN) ppl that have a problem with America dealing with Castro, then there's no reason for me to even bother with this conversation. Good day.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
entitlement.

To add on to that, they're quick to bring up the atrocities during the Cuban Revolution but go mute when Batista's name is mentioned. I feel for them in a way but I refuse to disregard a lot of the wealthiest Cubans got up out the paint as soon as Castro took charge yet they were prospering during the Batista years