SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off top this clown closet homosexual @Killmonger
Only white Dudes make the amount of homoerotic jokes he does

And also @YSPromoshunz
No black man in as obsessed with locking oj up as this clown. Cac is literally obsessed with oj and wants him off the streets yet he poses as a militant black guy

That's all you got? :russ: I never seen a militant pro black cac. That's a contradiction. But thanks for letting me know what burns y'all c00ns and cacs souls:russ:
And you had to loop me with somebody else because you thought saying my name by itself wouldn't get you no daps(agrees). I peep all the c00n/cac games y'all try to play.

Y'all cacs and c00ns bragging about zimmerman not being touched=me bragging about OJ not being touched.

Thecoli-
"black people pssy zimmerman still walking around untouched autographing Skittles"

Me(the militant pro black "cac") -
"White people pssy OJ still walking around untouched autographing little white kids knives while fcking their white moms in the ass"

And you and your c00n and cac friends already knew that and knowing y'all can't brag about

"ain't nobody did sht to zimmerman so 69 will good"

without me saying

"Yeah if OJ allegedly killed 2 white people and he's living his best life untouched and unworried any black person who protects their selves and harm or merk a white supremacist will be fine ain't sht go happen to them".:russ:

Burns y'all souls that y'all got to resort to saying dumb shyt like this

"bu bu but he's not black he's OJ" and3 "OJ didn't fck with black people like that".:russ:

Now y'all don't want OJ to be black since he's out here living a million times better than zimmerman and 69 lives merged together after he allegedly killing 2 white people including a white woman":umad:

Bu bu but you must be a cac if you're saying white people pssy because OJ still got cac white licking his balls after giving fantasy football tips on Twitter and instead of flowers he sends all his cac women knives to let them know how he feels about them.

Last edited:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
@BrothaZay for that what’s the downside of living in a black community?

Like mufukka do you not know ?:stopitslime:

Thought Breh was from the slab somewhere in Texas til I saw that thread title
That nikka from California, he a transplant that type like he a RIP. Then he got that fat ass Precious nikka as his avatar. He been suspect though, praising and disrespecting Texas. He praise Dallas when he in the mood to get at Atlanta from what I've seen.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

Sup @BlackFist
full

S6VIcaK.png