Poster @HellRell804 says he might have bought Dylan Roof a whopper for showing him mercy.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
nikka like I said black murderers get apprehended without incident every day.

And I didn't justify that nikka getting burger king.

Yall act like police ain't human.

Imagine getting the call that you gotta go apprehend a mass murderer. Your stomach is in knots, you're thinking about never seeing your wife and kids again. What if this mf decides he's taking people with him. But you get there and he surrenders peacefully. You telling me you're not gonna be relieved. shyt nikka might could get a whopper jr out of me just because I'm glad to see another day.

And you talking bout black people get thrown to the concrete for nothing but you're not being honest. How many times have you seen nikkas acting like straight bytches "this is racism" "get your hands off me" etc etc

When I was younger I used to ride dirty all the time. Might have an ounce or better on me. And I realized, everytime I was in the wrong and I got pulled over i was combative af. But when I was clean stops went smooth as a bytch.

When you get combative because you were in the wrong that's some bytch shyt.

But like I said, too many black men are trying to play the game of life using women rules they learned from their mothers.

A woman can get sassy and argue and bytch at the police and he feels no fear for his life.

Now imagine a grown man getting combative and he has the physical capability to kill you or injure you in combat. You're not gonna shrug him off and laugh like you would do a woman. You're gonna perceive him as a threat rightfully so.

But y'all nikkas don't really wanna understand the game you're playing.

"Im not justifying it,but let me justify it:whoa:"

So we should be able to put ourselves in the shoes of cops,and imagine the idea of getting a whopper for a man who killed a church full of black people. But try to imagine not getting thrown to the ground for calling out racism,and telling a cop to get his hands off you where they don't belong. Nah black man,don't you dare imagine that. Indoctrinated/assimilated nikkas have some of the wildest imaginations. They can always see things from everybody's point of view BUT black peoples. If I recall correctly,this poster also has a white woman,so just be clear about what this potentially is:respect:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So we should be able to put ourselves in the shoes of cops,and imagine the idea of getting a whopper for a man who killed a church full of black people. But try to imagine not getting thrown to the ground for calling out racism,and telling a cop to get his hands off you where they don't belong. Nah black man,don't you dare imagine that. Indoctrinated/assimilated nikkas have some of the wildest imaginations. They can always see things from everybody's point of view BUT black peoples. If I recall correctly,this poster also has a white woman,so just be clear about what this potentially is:respect:

I'm not responding to shyt you say until you retire that :trash: ass smiley

@PowerFist suck a dikk nikka

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao nikka nerd shyt

Let it go breh.

They don't even do the 430 maintenance no more.

The site is dead from weak ass shyt like this

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Police are human :mjlol:

fukk that shyt got to do with that white boy going into a church and killing innocent people?:wtf:

I say crazy shyt but that shyt wild ass hell.

I hope him and all his lineage is dead smh. That dude probably got kids smh

We do not need more stupid people and anti blackness. Wtf

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:prolly not true but I found this funny af.