2 strawberries
1/2 frozen banana
1/4 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of water
ice cubes

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
For protein I keep it simple as fukk.... 110g of True Nutrition whey isolate and water

I have a smoothie too though.... 100g kale, 140g blueberries, 14 oz OJ, 40g white fiber.

I don't really fukk with milk or pretty much anything that adds calories for nothing

What do you mean milk adds calories for nothing?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Milk has a little protein but too much sugar and carbs. I'd rather use those carbs for something more nutritious or filling

Makes sense. I drink whole milk so obviously it has the least amount of sugar outside of raw milk. I drink 2 1/2 cups of it equaling 20 g of protein which keeps me full until my next meal. It fits into my calorie intake. Also the only real source of carbs I eat is oatmeal on days that I don't train first thing in the morning.

But I understand where you are coming from but you can get a better protein source from whey. Better fat source from almonds. And like you mentioned carb wise sweet potatoes & oatmeal are far superior.

Speaking of sugar & carbs what are your thoughts on fruits specifically bananas. I eat two a day but I know people here aren't fans of it.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Usually I'll just mix 2 scoops with water and be good.

If I have time and want to go all out this is my favorite recipe. I add an extra scoop of protein powder.
1 Cup (8 Ounces) Sugar Free Vanilla Coconut Milk (or Regular Milk/Other Milk Substitute)
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoons Sugar Free Syrup
1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 Scoop (30g) Vanilla Protein Powder
4 1/2 Ounces (126g) Cooked/Canned Sweet Potato
1/2 Cup Ice

Calories per shake:

Calories: 310
Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Sodium: 318mg