Post your funny/horrible stories from Apt living

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
the people that used to stay over me had to have 5 nikkas in a one bedroom, first it was 2 chicks, and the one chick nikka, then one night apparently it must have been a dust up, because it was a lot of yelling and one chick was on the balcony and the other was calling her all types of bytches, as her people was moving her shyt out to a pick up truck that night, well then it was her old boy plus some other dude, I’m guessing her family or something not sure but that nikka had 2 kids including a youngin who had to be 5 he used to have the ceiling sounding like jackson st marching practice, but the cherry on top was he would randomly decide to go on the balcony and be our section of apts Dj playing music off his speaker as if we all wanted to hear his choice in music, after several complaints and speaking to him eventually they moved out,

in comes the next couple, dude walked around like he had cinder blocks for feet, and they was constantly arguing, and they had a puppy that would whine a lot, and the dude was on some hotep shyt

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
20211005-152557.jpg

Summer last year

Turns out some a$$hole dumped hot leftover charcoal in the dumpster. The car that is parked there had all kinds of wires melted under the hood as a result of it.

There's more to this, but it's a lot to post.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard my shared wall neighbor beating the shyt out of his wife/gf. Bloodcurdling screams, sounds of shyt breaking and all. I called the cops because the commotion was too bad to avoid, but I kept my unit and name anonymous.

I hang up and then hear breh (cac voice actually) yell at his wife, “bytch if you call the police you better be ready to die today. Because I tell you what I’m not going back on account of your bytch ass.”

I’m like :merchant:

Police pull up to the parking lot 5 minutes later and I hear the guy yell “Did you call the cops? bytch did you call the cops?!?!” And she yells back “You’ve seen me here the entire time! My phones not even close to me.”

At this point I’m like :damn: thinking I’ve kicked off a police standoff/hostage situation.

shyt then goes quiet for like 20 minutes as the police get up to the steps and start knocking on the door. And you know what they did after 5-10 minutes of knocking? They just fukking left :bryan:
Now I’m sitting here like…this ex-convict sounding dude knows one of 3 units he shares a wall with called the police on him.

shyt had me moving through my apartment complex like :sadcam: for weeks. Legit thought about copping a gun too. Never heard anything more so no idea what happened with the couple.

Police did show up at my apartment like 2 months later, but only to pass out a flier and ask if I’d seen the man on the flier. Apparently he’s been exposing himself on a main thoroughfare near my building.

The day before I moved out of that bytch, police helos were circling for nearly 2 hours. Never found out if all 3 were connected.

Last edited:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
This thread has potential

When I lived in the Bronx, the whole building was fukked up. The neighbor upstairs use to wake me up every morning making mad noise while he go back in forth. Then his kid thought it was a good idea to bounce a basketball all hours of the night.

there was a couple who lived in the next building but these fools use to fight every other day. All you here is “fukkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu bitttchhhhhhh” for a hour straight. Glad they ass moved lol

Daps
The apartments we lived in during my middle school years was terrible. We got notified about assaults all the time.

The worst day their was when my school bus was dropping us off the first thing all us kids saw a man hanging from his balcony. It was one of the boys dad. Bus driver called 911 but he was already dead. The mom already left them years ago and I never saw the boy again.

Also one day I saw an old biker in the same Apts run over his wife. She was in the hospital for a month but stayed with him.

Funniest was when a drunk dude locked his woman out their apt and she was naked screaming to let her back in.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The couple that stayed across from me, stayed fighting, i swear it was 8 of them in that Apt, like 3 kids they grandpa plus the dude and the girl, i remember it was one fight this nikka legit shot at her, he was a lil nikka too that’s what made it sad, the girl was aiiight but she had some ass, I’m guessing the sex must have been off the chain, because not long after that, they had another argument and you could hear her saying I’m pregnant with your kid, another time he was playing his music too loud and the baby couldn’t sleep, I’m like tf you playing music so loud with a fukkn new born :why: