Post some weird times in wrestling history

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
A 6x world champion at the time and Hollywood movie star putting over a dude in a comedic superhero gimmick isn’t weird? Regardless of the Austin distraction, thats def not normal
I get what you mean, but he couldn’t fight Austin every week.

LiteNitewing

Rookie
Daps
A 6x world champion at the time and Hollywood movie star putting over a dude in a comedic superhero gimmick isn’t weird? Regardless of the Austin distraction, thats def not normal
it actually is. Austin and Rock always had a 3rd man in their feuds every time they fought. First time was Mankind, second was Angle, third was Hurricane. They always use the 3rd guy has the main one to fight until they face each other at a PPV whenever they feud.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
The Rock spending half of 2000 getting his ass whooped by hhh. Only weird in hindsight, but I don't think a top baby face has gotten their ass whipped that much since. Watched the shyt on the network like
:picard: John Cena would never.
To be fair it happened to Dusty Rhodes alot

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nah cause rock didn’t care about losing. What’s odd is how jobbing didn’t affect rock at all. He could come back right now and get squashed by rtruth and we wouldn’t care.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah cause rock didn’t care about losing. What’s odd is how jobbing didn’t affect rock at all. He could come back right now and get squashed by rtruth and we wouldn’t care.
That why he's so high on my GOAT list. What other of the top wrestlers of all time weren't heavily protected by booking to be in the spot they were in. Others had to be pushed as a top guy and essentially never lose. Rock stayed in bad feuds and taking random Ls and it never hurt him.

Alaskan
Daps
That why he's so high on my GOAT list. What other of the top wrestlers of all time weren't heavily protected by booking to be in the spot they were in. Others had to be pushed as a top guy and essentially never lose. Rock stayed in bad feuds and taking random Ls and it never hurt him.
That Scott Hall playbook.