Post some weird times in wrestling history

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.

My favorite part of this video is Nash and Pac reading the paper but Nash the only one making the gimmick work
Like minutes before Xpac was prolly like "oh shyt a newspaper, Kev, give me the wanted ads ......make some noise "

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
EgzgapUWoAEzefB.jpg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Al Snow really got a win over the Rock :laff: :laff: Even if it was through New Age Outlaw interference, he still pinned him at a time when he was hot and untouchable

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I remember randomly flipping through channels years ago and seeing this and being like "WHAT THE fukk THIS DUDE GOT ONE LEG" :gucci:

RingedInsistentGuillemot-size_restricted.gif

Carney's gonna carney but this shyt right here was just to much:mjlol:

I don't even watch wrasslin like that and when I would ask my friends who do they would just be like :snoop:

This shyt right here also had me like "Yo the fukk are they DOING:what:

bNj5B7I1.gif

Sable ripping Jaqueline shirt off had me like "OH WE JUST SHOWING STRAIGHT NAKED TITTY HUH:gladbron:
Sable-Jacqueline-2.gif

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Right now.
When Vince bought WCW
Zach Gowan
Benoit shyt
Early 90s

Tbh it always feels weird. It's what keeps up coming back for more. Deep down inside were a bunch of fuxking wrestling geeks, addicted to this shyt. Its McDonald's at this point. So bad for us, but we keep going back for more.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Also I remember my cousin, who never watched wrestling, somehow watching it during the rikishi stinkface era and was like "you what type of deviant homo shyt is this, these dude letting this dude put his whole ass in they face I KNEW yall was some homo's watching this shyt"
giphy.gif

Then that summer he was telling everybody how gay my friends were cause they were watching some dude on wrasslin put his ass in other mens face :mjlol:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Billy and Chuck :dame: was always a weird time

The guest host era :mjlol:

And probably the most random thing in the last decade

:dead: