Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
ec0810c9a30063fdea5e1032b7f51bc3b4108b8a.jpg

Top 10 Cryptids Easily Explained By Real Animals - Listverse

I used to have a facebook friend who was one of the people who had seen Mothman. The guy was waaaaay off the deep end.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o6i48gE7I61tlljfxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o6i48gE7I61tlljfxo2_500.jpg

Fingal’s Cave, located on the uninhabited island of Staffa, Scotland, is formed from basalt columns within a paleocene lava flow, similar to the Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland. Due to the large size and arched roof, the cave gives off an extremely creepy sound caused by the echoes of the waves.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Rescue
The girls were freed from their prison and were given immediate medical treatment in an ambulance waiting on the drive. Officers began to search the house for any more abductees and found none, but what they discovered in the kitchen was more horrifying than any of them could have imagined.

Sandy’s forearm was still in the freezer and charred bones were found in the oven, along with numerous other body parts that would be used as evidence in the trial against the cannibal.

interior2.jpg

Delphine LaLaurie - Wikipedia

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o4arvwcsgs1tlljfxo2_500.jpg
tumblr_o4arvwcsgs1tlljfxo1_r1_400.gifv

This adorable Australian Shepherd is Toby and while at first glance he may appear to look like any other Australian Shepherd but Toby is special - he has two noses! He was discovered wandering the streets of Fresno, California, and was picked up by a rescue group. However, the so-called rescue group considered him unadoptable and were ready to put him to sleep. That was until Todd Ray, a man who owns a number of animals with birth defects, adopted him and made him a member of his family.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
95a658cf8999203f4323a7a08a5038fc914b8369.jpg

There might be a reason why we never hear about Casper’s back story all that much, and it’s largely because it could have very well put a damper on the movie, which was supposed to be a pleasant family film for everyone. Apparently Casper’s back story was much darker and a lot more disturbed than anyone would have wanted to see in the film.

It starts off that Casper’s mom passed away giving birth, leaving him to be raised by his father. Apparently his father was a pleasant and even doting man and tried to make his son happy. When Casper all but begged for a sled his father gave him one and allowed him to go sledding all day. Unfortunately it would seem that somehow Casper contracted pneumonia and died not long after. Instead of moving on to the afterlife however he stuck around, not wanting his father to be all alone.

The True Backstory of Casper the Friendly Ghost is Super Dark

.r.

Veteran
Daps
b1f96acc6800edd3db53757a5f00bd3fa748736d.jpg

Hart Family SUICIDE
On March 26, 2018, Jennifer and Sarah Hart committed a murder-suicide where they murdered their six adopted children and themselves by driving off a cliff in Mendocino County, CA.

The women began their relationship at the university they both attended. On Facebook, Jennifer stated that the women were initially closeted and faced homophobia once they publicly outed themselves, prompting their moves. They moved to Alexandria, Minnesota, in 2004, were subsequently residents of West Linn, Oregon, and an area in Clark County, Washington and had six adopted children during their lives.

Prior to the adoptions, they adopted a 15 yr old girl and brought her to therapy but soon after the therapist said the Harts weren’t a good fit for her. Abigail, Hannah Jean, and Markis Hart were all adpoted from Colorado County, TX. In June 2008 they then adopted Ciera Majia, Devonte Jordan, and Jeremiah.

Prior the deaths, the kids suffered abuse from Jennifer and Sarah. Hannah was seen with brusies on her arms, Abigail had injuries on her back and stomach, etc. Before the death Sarah googled searches about Benadryl, no kill shelters, and the nature of drowning. Toxicology reports show Jennifer was over the alcohol limit and Sarah and two of the children had diphenhydramine in their systems.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
2 nights ago I woke up after having a dream that my cat scratched the shyt out of me. I woke up with 3 scratches and the cat was nowhere to be found.

I don't give a fukk though. If there's a malevolent spirit in my household, its too much of a p*ssy to appear in full form :ehh:
do you own a cat?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I was about 9 or 10 and I stayed up watching The Exorcist and other scary; demonic movies . Keep in mind, it was NOT Halloween and I was being sneaky because my mother always said never watch evil movies because evil spirits come in your home and will attack you.

I slept on the couch by accident with the tv on around 12 midnight (this was when Cox had the original cable box with the red bold #s so you can see the time)

I heard a heavy male grunt. No bull shyt, this heavy hand slap slapped this ish out of me and I got up like this

DTFY20.gif

Nobody was in the living room but me. My mother was in her room, sleep and my sister was out of town. The main door was locked and nobody was in the living room but me. If you are Gullah descent, pouring salt around the house will get the evil spirits out & thats exactly what I did!

Ever since then, I will NOT watch any scary movies in my home. I'll watch Tales From Tha Hood and Leprechaun Back 2 Tha Hood but thats it
Today, I sleep with my bible open just in case...
sleep with a gun...it's better protection, dip the bullets in blessed liquor, pray over your gun oil and apply it where need on your pistol. ain't shyt evil finna come around you.:pachaha: