images

:yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The boy pictured with the blue lei also was photographed famously hugging a cop during BLM riots

acf6fb3794b730931525f2a9399f35ce

^ this channel is a good true crime YouTube channel if anyone is interested

The most fukked up part of this is all it took for their aunt was one fukk up.

These white devils moved all over the country, all types of reports of abuses and even got put on probation.

Multiple calls from neighbors. fukking nothing. The kids came to school abused and looked malnurished.

fukk the system. God bless those babies.

This is more than pretentable.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_potxzpMXLz1rdredko1_400.gifv

Ribbon Worm

The Ribbon Worm shoots out a tongue like proboscis to catch its prey and swallow it whole.
Most ribbon worms live on the sea floor, and many hide out beneath shells and amongst mussel beds.
Based on the description of the ribbon worms attack….as soon as it did that shyt like it did in the video I would have stepped on that mufukkah…. Cuz I know in its heart it was attempting to eat me ….foh ribbon worm :camby:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Sylvia_Likens.jpg

RichardHobbsGertrudeBaniszewskiNovember1_1965a.jpg

The murder of Sylvia Likens was a child murder case that occurred in Indianapolis, Indiana in October 1965. Likens, aged 16, was held captive and subjected to increasing levels of child abuse and torture by her caregiver, Gertrude Baniszewski, many of Baniszewski's children and their neighborhood friends. The abuse lasted approximately three months before Likens ultimately succumbed to a combination of her injuries and malnourishment on October 26.
Excerpt from the wiki page:

"Neighborhood children were also occasionally charged five cents apiece to see the "display" of Likens' body and to humiliate, beat, scald,[74] burn, and—ultimately—mutilate her. Throughout the period of Likens' captivity in the basement, Gertrude frequently—with the assistance of her children and neighborhood children—restrained Likens before placing her in a bathtub filled with scalding water before proceeding to rub salt into her wounds."

This fukked me up. And the perpetrators eventually got out to live normal lives.:stopitslime:

"Following her 1985 release from prison, Gertrude Baniszewski relocated to Iowa.[165] She never accepted full responsibility for Likens' prolonged torment and death; insisting she was unable to precisely recall any of her actions in the months of Likens' prolonged and increasing abuse and torment within her home.[166] She primarily blamed her actions upon the medication she had been prescribed to treat her asthma.[16][64] Gertrude Baniszewski lived in relative obscurity in Laurel, Iowa until her death due to lung cancer on June 16, 1990, at the age of 61.[165][167]"

"
Following her 1972 parole, Paula Baniszewski assumed a new identity.[164] She worked as an aide to a school counselor for 14 years at the Iowa Beaman-Conrad-Liscomb-Union-Whitten school district, having changed her name to Paula Pace and having concealed the truth regarding her criminal history to the school district when applying for the position. She was fired in 2012 when the school discovered her true identity.[169] Paula reportedly lives in a small town in Iowa. She is married and has two children.[170] The baby daughter to whom she had given birth while being tried in 1966, and whom she named after her mother, was later adopted.

The murder charges initially filed against Gertrude Baniszewski's second-eldest daughter, 15-year-old Stephanie, were ultimately dropped after she agreed to turn state's evidence against the other defendants.[153] Although prosecutors did re-submit their case against Stephanie before a grand jury on May 26, 1966, the decision to later prosecute her in a separate trial never materialized.[171] Stephanie Baniszewski assumed a new name and became a school teacher. She later married and has several children. Stephanie Serikstad currently lives in Florida.[172]"
Yea fukk dis bytch…. Fr fr

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_onoss3NiOh1rdredko1_1280.png

tumblr_onoss3NiOh1rdredko2_1280.png

tumblr_onoss3NiOh1rdredko3_1280.png

An aircraft’s black box can withstand tremendous g-force impact and heat which is why they are essential in investigating plane crashes. The top pictures contain the last words recorded on a black box before the planes crashed. Click the source below to listen to the audio files and read the complete transcripts.

Last words
Jesus Christ! Why did I read this? :snoop:

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
A friend of mine from St Louis was telling me about Bossman (Google). Said he use to always see him out and about.

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
Sylvia_Likens.jpg

RichardHobbsGertrudeBaniszewskiNovember1_1965a.jpg

The murder of Sylvia Likens was a child murder case that occurred in Indianapolis, Indiana in October 1965. Likens, aged 16, was held captive and subjected to increasing levels of child abuse and torture by her caregiver, Gertrude Baniszewski, many of Baniszewski's children and their neighborhood friends. The abuse lasted approximately three months before Likens ultimately succumbed to a combination of her injuries and malnourishment on October 26.
Excerpt from the wiki page:

"Neighborhood children were also occasionally charged five cents apiece to see the "display" of Likens' body and to humiliate, beat, scald,[74] burn, and—ultimately—mutilate her. Throughout the period of Likens' captivity in the basement, Gertrude frequently—with the assistance of her children and neighborhood children—restrained Likens before placing her in a bathtub filled with scalding water before proceeding to rub salt into her wounds."

This fukked me up. And the perpetrators eventually got out to live normal lives.:stopitslime:

"Following her 1985 release from prison, Gertrude Baniszewski relocated to Iowa.[165] She never accepted full responsibility for Likens' prolonged torment and death; insisting she was unable to precisely recall any of her actions in the months of Likens' prolonged and increasing abuse and torment within her home.[166] She primarily blamed her actions upon the medication she had been prescribed to treat her asthma.[16][64] Gertrude Baniszewski lived in relative obscurity in Laurel, Iowa until her death due to lung cancer on June 16, 1990, at the age of 61.[165][167]"

"
Following her 1972 parole, Paula Baniszewski assumed a new identity.[164] She worked as an aide to a school counselor for 14 years at the Iowa Beaman-Conrad-Liscomb-Union-Whitten school district, having changed her name to Paula Pace and having concealed the truth regarding her criminal history to the school district when applying for the position. She was fired in 2012 when the school discovered her true identity.[169] Paula reportedly lives in a small town in Iowa. She is married and has two children.[170] The baby daughter to whom she had given birth while being tried in 1966, and whom she named after her mother, was later adopted.

The murder charges initially filed against Gertrude Baniszewski's second-eldest daughter, 15-year-old Stephanie, were ultimately dropped after she agreed to turn state's evidence against the other defendants.[153] Although prosecutors did re-submit their case against Stephanie before a grand jury on May 26, 1966, the decision to later prosecute her in a separate trial never materialized.[171] Stephanie Baniszewski assumed a new name and became a school teacher. She later married and has several children. Stephanie Serikstad currently lives in Florida.[172]"
This crazy bc they went to work in the schools…