Daps
tumblr_o7hvm1jltJ1uccwmio1_1280.jpg

The inside of a Leatherback Turtle’s mouth

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I work overnight at a toll bridge by myself.
It's right over the water and we constantly have all kinds of ppl who drown out here.
It's located in the middle of nowhere!!!
Sometimes at night when I turn on my microphone and speaker all the way up,you can hear ppl whispering :merchant:

The fist time it happened ,I called the police. I thought someone was scheming to rob the toll booth. But nothing came up on the cameras. So now ,I just learned to turn off my mic when I work so I don't have to hear nothing.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o2lbxwmgPQ1tlljfxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o2lbxwmgPQ1tlljfxo2_250.jpg
tumblr_o2lbxwmgPQ1tlljfxo3_250.jpg

On 30 June, 1999, the body of 41-year-old Ricky McCormick was discovered in a field near Highway 367, near West Alton, Missouri. McCormick had only been missing for a total of 72 hours but his body was inexplicably, very decomposed - so much so that he had to be identified by his fingerprints.

Another strange aspect was that McCormick didn’t drive yet his body was discovered 15 miles from his address, in an area that was inaccessible via public transport. Two mysterious notes were discovered were discovered in his pocket. These notes were written in a complex cypher - something McCormick had enjoyed doing since a child, according to his family.

Originally, the cause of death was not determined but 12 years later, the FBI determined that McCormick had been murdered and they have asked the public for their help in deciphering these coded letters. The FBI’s Cryptanalysis and Racketeering Records Unit and also the American Cryptogram Association, have both failed to decipher them. Hopefully, if these notes can be solved, then they could offer a clue as to who murdered McCormick or why.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I work overnight at a toll bridge by myself.
It's right over the water and we constantly have all kinds of ppl who drown out here.
It's located in the middle of nowhere!!!
Sometimes at night when I turn on my microphone and speaker all the way up,you can hear ppl whispering :merchant:

The fist time it happened ,I called the police. I thought someone was scheming to rob the toll booth. But nothing came up on the cameras. So now ,I just learned to turn off my mic when I work so I don't have to hear nothing.
Would you be willing to film/record some of these happenings? People would love that kind of shyt on Youtube :lupe: