Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
Cont.

So my cousin pulls over and we all like held our breath to see if the car was gonna pass us by, cold sweat like u wouldnt believe went down my back in august heat because the car just stopped a couple yards behind us. None of us were breathing for a few seconds but it felt like minutes and my younger cousin got out and and he was shaking. my older cousin said quickly count to 10 jump back into the car im gonna hit the gas fast as soon as u get in. i could not believe this shyt was happening. it was like reality wasnt real.
:damn: What happened next nikka!!

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I just kept looking back like wut the fukk and then the door opens and i see someone coming so i yell and my younger cousin jumps in and the ignition starts and we are going at full fukking speed. Yo i was freaking out but it seemed to work and we got good distance between us and the other car but we had a long way to go. we make a sharp turn and the other car is out of sigh so my cousi drives us off the road into like a kinda bushy area and turns off the car and says "ok both of u shut the fukk up, dont even breath". The other car passes us and drives for a while and then stops. They realized wut we did. I heard two doors open and close so at least two guys were looking. My heart was pounding like crazy. They had flashlights and were slowly moving in our direction but not directly in our line of sight.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nmpykpjodf1rdredko1_500.gif

tumblr_nmpykpjodf1rdredko2_500.gif

The Man Who Laughs (1928) The Jokers daddy

The Man Who Laughs (1928 film) - Wikipedia

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
They were so fukking close bt they just missed us so they went in their car and left. we just waited there until light and i didnt care i missed my flight. To this day whenever i visit them i make damn sure i catch a flight in broad daylight.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nm1z4v43uH1rdredko1_500.jpg

June and Jennifer were identical twins who were born in Wales. They earned the name “The Silent Twins” since they would only talk to each other. Attempts to separate them resulted in the twins becoming catatonic and overly withdrawn.

They were both very creative and each of them ended up writing numerous novels. They ended up turning to crime for creative inspiration. The girls committed a number of crimes including arson, which led to their being committed to Broadmoor Hospital, a high-security mental health hospital. There they remained for 14 years.

While they were at Broadmoor they began to discuss how one of them needed to die for the other to live on. Jennifer decided to be the sacrifice. After Jennifer’s death, June began to speak to other people. In an interview she said

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
tumblr_nm1z4v43uH1rdredko1_500.jpg

June and Jennifer were identical twins who were born in Wales. They earned the name “The Silent Twins” since they would only talk to each other. Attempts to separate them resulted in the twins becoming catatonic and overly withdrawn.

They were both very creative and each of them ended up writing numerous novels. They ended up turning to crime for creative inspiration. The girls committed a number of crimes including arson, which led to their being committed to Broadmoor Hospital, a high-security mental health hospital. There they remained for 14 years.

While they were at Broadmoor they began to discuss how one of them needed to die for the other to live on. Jennifer decided to be the sacrifice. After Jennifer’s death, June began to speak to other people. In an interview she said
Wheres the interview brah