Daps
tumblr_n60tpyK0Jz1r8lutfo1_500.gifv

tumblr_n1a2jriLVG1r8lutfo1_500.jpg

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pz1s9laOAt1sb2hm8o1_500.gifv

tumblr_pz1s9laOAt1sb2hm8o2_r1_500.gifv

White people lack empathy for brown people, brain research shows.

When a human empathizes with another human, it corresponds to her neural firing “mirroring” the neural firing of the other person, whose neurons would be firing because she would be performing the task itself.

In the recent neuroscience study on racial empathy by Jennifer Gutsell and Michael Inzlicht, they simply found physical evidence that white people have difficulty empathizing with non-white people:

The participants – all white – watched simple videos in which men of different races picked up a glass and took a sip of water. They watched white, black, South Asian and East Asian men perform the task.

Typically, when people observe others perform a simple task, their motor cortex region fires similarly to when they are performing the task themselves. However, the UofT research team, led by PhD student Jennifer Gutsell and Assistant Professor Dr. Michael Inzlicht, found that participants’ motor cortex was significantly less likely to fire when they watched the visible minority men perform the simple task. In some cases when participants watched the non-white men performing the task, their brains actually registered as little activity as when they watched a blank screen.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I remember being in middle school watching people falling from the towers holding hands.... that was awful... burn to death or fall with your coworkers... I still believe that they saw something down below and jumped into it
Yup, I was in the 11th grade in 3rd period class when we saw the towers fall. From across the bridge, it looked like debri.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Got some personal spooky shyt. My son who is 11 got the gift and see shyt sometimes no lie swear on everything. He has been this way since 3 years old seeing dead relatives and people.

This thanksgiving we had family dinner at my sister house because of Covid which we kept it small (all events is usually at my house for the family but Covid kept everyone away) It was my sister her child and our mother/my family. We were playing Uno after dinner all of us when he stopped and looked in the hallway which he blurted out I see a ghost.. Everybody got quiet. We let that shyt go and kept playing it wasn't until this week he stated he seen a lady who had a gown on and blood all on her front gown and mouth. I asked him what she was doing and he said she was smiling until she notice he seen her and went through the wall. I guess she was watching our family playing Uno.

I asked him what she looked like and he said she was 30 year old while female. I don't know how he knew this so I decided to research my sister apartment and couldn't find nothing about that apartment. I then researched the apartment next door to hers (Philly got connecting houses/apartments and found an article from 1940s where a dude killed his girlfriend on the third floor exactly next to my sister apartment with a shotgun blast to the chest. The article from the Philly inquirer even had the picture of the lady and I showed him and he was like yup that was her. The lady was 30 years old at the time as well.
For real or ur capping bro?! I’m shook

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You got an old black woman holding up a sign of a white cult leader :comeon:

Optics

Optics? :dahell:
You're talking about a rap group that constantly shouted out a terrorist organization that killed damn near 3,000 people in their home town. :mjlol:

But this pic is somehow worse?

Make it make sense man. You cats are applying 2021 PC cancel culture logic to a rap group from 2003.

Hell, I can't even say that because Griselda has Hilter on the cover of their shyt. So yeah....not following the logic here, at all.

Fred.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
For real or ur capping bro?! I’m shook

Swear on everything bro. I wouldn't be lying about something like this with my own kids. I can't see shyt but I can sense something is around like when my Step Grandpa died. I swear at my gmom house that dude was everywhere I was because I was his close and favorite. It got to the point I would be afraid to go to her bathroom because his presence was so strong that I knew he would appear.

When he passed away like a week after, he had cut on every light and electronic in my gmom house in the middle of the night.

I also sense when my Gmom was about to transition. At the time she had no life breaking illnesses but she kept constantly talking about her dead relatives such as her brother sisters etc.. I was like I think they are coming to her. The last time she was alive she kept asking to see my oldest at the time was 2 and my nephew who was 4. I couldn't make it for a minute due to a new hospital go live and working 12 hours shifts. The night we went my sister wife mom etc... she just kept hugging the kids i mean like kissing them etc.. I was like wtf and then we found her the next morning passed away.

Bro I had voices telling me to leave areas just before shootouts etc..

I think we all have the gift we just gotta be open to our surroundings and pay attention