6e24845e37909e5ca52dedf73625100439508d3e.gifv

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Optics? :dahell:
You're talking about a rap group that constantly shouted out a terrorist organization that killed damn near 3,000 people in their home town. :mjlol:

But this pic is somehow worse?

Make it make sense man. You cats are applying 2021 PC cancel culture logic to a rap group from 2003.

Hell, I can't even say that because Griselda has Hilter on the cover of their shyt. So yeah....not following the logic here, at all.

Fred.
To me, it's very simple; it's not cancel culture...it's a black white thing

That's it

.r.

Veteran
Daps
"I spent the entire day the building collapsed on the scene, watching as injured garment workers were being rescued from the rubble. I remember the frightened eyes of relatives — I was exhausted both mentally and physically. Around 2 a.m., I found a couple embracing each other in the rubble. The lower parts of their bodies were buried under the concrete. The blood from the eyes of the man ran like a tear. When I saw the couple, I couldn’t believe it. I felt like I knew them — they felt very close to me. I looked at who they were in their last moments as they stood together and tried to save each other — to save their beloved lives.
Every time I look back to this photo, I feel uncomfortable — it haunts me. It’s as if they are saying to me, we are not a number — not only cheap labor and cheap lives. We are human beings like you. Our life is precious like yours, and our dreams are precious too.

They are witnesses in this cruel history of workers being killed. The death toll is now more than 750. What a harsh situation we are in, where human beings are treated only as numbers.
This photo is haunting me all the time. If the people responsible don’t receive the highest level of punishment, we will see this type of tragedy again. There will be no relief from these horrific feelings. I’ve felt a tremendous pressure and pain over the past two weeks surrounded by dead bodies. As a witness to this cruelty, I feel the urge to share this pain with everyone. That’s why I want this photo to be seen.”
-Taslima Akhter, a Bangladeshi photographer and activist

tumblr_mnhlp04jIv1r28jzgo1_1280.jpg

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
"I spent the entire day the building collapsed on the scene, watching as injured garment workers were being rescued from the rubble. I remember the frightened eyes of relatives — I was exhausted both mentally and physically. Around 2 a.m., I found a couple embracing each other in the rubble. The lower parts of their bodies were buried under the concrete. The blood from the eyes of the man ran like a tear. When I saw the couple, I couldn’t believe it. I felt like I knew them — they felt very close to me. I looked at who they were in their last moments as they stood together and tried to save each other — to save their beloved lives.
Every time I look back to this photo, I feel uncomfortable — it haunts me. It’s as if they are saying to me, we are not a number — not only cheap labor and cheap lives. We are human beings like you. Our life is precious like yours, and our dreams are precious too.

They are witnesses in this cruel history of workers being killed. The death toll is now more than 750. What a harsh situation we are in, where human beings are treated only as numbers.
This photo is haunting me all the time. If the people responsible don’t receive the highest level of punishment, we will see this type of tragedy again. There will be no relief from these horrific feelings. I’ve felt a tremendous pressure and pain over the past two weeks surrounded by dead bodies. As a witness to this cruelty, I feel the urge to share this pain with everyone. That’s why I want this photo to be seen.”
-Taslima Akhter, a Bangladeshi photographer and activist

tumblr_mnhlp04jIv1r28jzgo1_1280.jpg
fukk :to:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Jim Crow Museum: Question of the Month

Cacs killed blacks, skinned them and made leather products from it. If you in DC, you can see it yourself at the museum.

1920sc_little_african_dainty_morsel_view1.jpg

Cacs used our babies as alligator bait.

fukk it I'm like 99% positive that they probably ate us as well. As in like, food. BBQ negro ribs.

WTF

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Swear on everything bro. I wouldn't be lying about something like this with my own kids. I can't see shyt but I can sense something is around like when my Step Grandpa died. I swear at my gmom house that dude was everywhere I was because I was his close and favorite. It got to the point I would be afraid to go to her bathroom because his presence was so strong that I knew he would appear.

When he passed away like a week after, he had cut on every light and electronic in my gmom house in the middle of the night.

I also sense when my Gmom was about to transition. At the time she had no life breaking illnesses but she kept constantly talking about her dead relatives such as her brother sisters etc.. I was like I think they are coming to her. The last time she was alive she kept asking to see my oldest at the time was 2 and my nephew who was 4. I couldn't make it for a minute due to a new hospital go live and working 12 hours shifts. The night we went my sister wife mom etc... she just kept hugging the kids i mean like kissing them etc.. I was like wtf and then we found her the next morning passed away.

Bro I had voices telling me to leave areas just before shootouts etc..

I think we all have the gift we just gotta be open to our surroundings and pay attention
When my cousin passed away, I use to see him standing over me when I was sleep. I was a kid and never knew that was him.

My grandfather's shadow in his military outfit use to scare me into sleeping in my parents room.

I saw other ghost as I got older but only if I manifested them but when I was younger, it would just happen subconsciously because I genuinely believed someone was there.