Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Not really scary, but I have a weird story from work the other night:

I have a little fan that's powered by battery and can be plugged into an outlet. I had it on and plugged in for a while, then noticed it was off.

I go to turn it back on and it's not working. I remove the plug from the back to being it closer to me. I hit the power button to cycle through the power levels and each power level button lights up like it should. The blade rotates once, then stops.

I turn it off and cycle thru the power levels again and it does the same thing. Now remember the power cord is no longer plugged into the fan. But I look down at the outlet and the prongs aren't fully pushed into the socket.

I reach down and push it all the way in with one hand while holding the fan in the other hand. When I do that, the fan turns on like it normally does.

I was like WTF!!!!

I just plugged the cord back into the back of the fan and chilled.

shyt kind of lowkey been on my mind since then tho...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Ball lightning - Wikipedia

:dwillhuh: So nature can make wandering ki blasts?

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pnywusP3Eb1rb7vqm_1280.jpg

#TaquariusWair, (TQ) high school football player, is in his senior year. Burned 55% of his body some places to the bone at age 4. His mother pulled him from the fire, but he ran back in trying to save his oldest sister. She didn’t survive, but his hero heart holds her with every stride. He almost didn’t play this year because he thought no disabled person will ever go pro. That was until the Seattle Seahawks drafted a one handed player, Shaquem Griffin, in the 5th round. Good thing he didn’t quit, because he now will play college football at Mesabi Range College. Where there is a will there is a way.