Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_p0qvkpsNdv1s1vn29o1_500.jpg

This photo was taken in 1895 by an amateur spelunker/photographer named Oren Jeffries while exploring an unmapped section of Grand Caverns, in Southwestern Virginia.
At the time it was taken, Jeffries was conducting photographic experiments, using super long exposures to see if anything at all could be captured in the total absence of light—otherwise known as “cave darkness.” He would situate himself on level ground, extinguish his lantern, and then open the lens of his homemade box camera for as long as he could stand the darkness.
During one of these experiments, he heard something approach from the deeper recesses of the cave. Frightened, Jeffries abandoned his experiment and set off one of the Blitzlicht flashes he used for taking traditional photos underground.
According to the report he later gave to a local newspaper, Jeffries saw three “humanoid” creatures staring at him from the shadows and took off running in the other direction and didn’t stop running until he was topside. Several days later, he returned with three other men to retrieve his box camera. This is the image that was recorded on the film inside

Straight out of the Descent movie.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I remember being in middle school watching people falling from the towers holding hands.... that was awful... burn to death or fall with your coworkers... I still believe that they saw something down below and jumped into it

I heard they pass out before landing when jumping from buildings that is high up. In regards to bridges I dont know.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
I remember being in middle school watching people falling from the towers holding hands.... that was awful... burn to death or fall with your coworkers... I still believe that they saw something down below and jumped into it

I was standing on maiden lane, which was one block down from the tower. The smell of jet fuel and burning paper was surreal in the middle of NYC, then I noticed black bags being dropped from the top of building, only later to realized those wasn’t bags.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I was standing on maiden lane, which was one block down from the tower. The smell of jet fuel and burning paper was surreal in the middle of NYC, then I noticed black bags being dropped from the top of building, only later to realized those wasn’t bags.

I’m glad you’re okay :hug:

do some NYCers get PTSD when watching apocalyptic or destructive movies?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
@.r.

I almost negged you for not spoilering one of your posts, breh. Freaked me out a little bit.
:ufdup: