Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
a3f34abb975894651f67fddf5aa58cf6e016b317.png

tumblr_prf4enTB5Z1y8ap82o1_400.gifv
tumblr_prf4enTB5Z1y8ap82o2_400.gifv
Original and extremely rare radiation-riddled footage of The Elephant’s Foot.
If you go near it the radiation levels are suidical but Sergei Koshelev lived to tell the tale.
His footage is some of the rarest and most dangerous ever filmed.

ok??? is this fukking real? i know about chretnbobyl but never seen this photo..

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
My great-grandmother was a racist. She hated black skin. She was not mixed, she just looked white. She had several kids all of them dark skinned and from all accounts she let them know she hated them by doing things like beating them while calling them monkeys , ******s, etc. Her daughter (my grandmother) became her primary caretaker later in life and adopted her same self hate. Under the guidance of her mother she would beat the darker kids, call them monkeys, lock them out the house for days at a time etc. My father used to get it the worst. He got locked out for weeks and his brothers would feed him through a hole in the floor. He got caught in the house once and was beaten so bad that another family saw how bad he got done and took him in when he was 8.

Fast forward 20 years later my great-grandmother and my dad are next door neighbors. My oldest brother who is dark skinned is outside playing with my cousin Boo who is light skinned. Kids being kids, Boo ends up punching my brother and my brother chases him to hit him back when out of nowhere, my great grandmother comes outside and hits my brother with her cane in the face. My dad who was watching this runs outside and tells her that she better not ever touch one of his kids again. She told him that if he could control the little jiggaboo then she wouldn't have to. They both take a kid and go inside their houses. Later that day she suddenly became extremely sick to the point where she could barely breathe. Boo runs over and tells my dad, who with my brother and Boo get her and load her into the car and they take her to the hospital. As they are driving to the hospital my great grandmother reaches into her pocketbook grabs a 20 dollar bill and throws it at dad and says in between gasps “I don't ever want your black ass thinking you did me a favor” Once they got to the hospital my dad calls my mother and tells her to call the rest of the family because she ain't doing too well and that he is leaving.

My mother arrives with my great aunt, they check in on her, she was laying down not doing good at all. My great Aunt leaves the room to go fill out paperwork with the hospital staff while my mom stays in the room and calls up family. The send a staff member up because they need more info, my mom gets my great grandma's pocketbook with the info and as she is about to walk out the room my great grandma rises up and grabs her hand and says”Evelyn Dont leave me in this room” My mom tells her that its ok, she is just going to give them the info and she will be right back. “NO, if you leave this room, there is a man with red eyes in the closet and hes going to get me!!! My mom says the hairs stood up on her neck and my grandma's hands were cold to the touch.” My mom's told her there isn't no one in the closet and she'll be right back, and she jerked away. My great grandmother said “Im telling you he is in there and he it's going to get me” My mother planted both feet over the threshold and all she heard was beeeeeeeep. My great grandmother passed at that moment

I always look at this story that all that hate and evilness my great grandmother put out to the world was waiting for her in that closet.
Crazy story and thanks for sharing but I couldn’t help but
df9f65406728213c3586f7d36934cf57.png
@ the Bolded

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
latest

apparently the guy didn't see the guy in black standing behind the branches..

1280px-Pictogram_for_nuclear_sites%2C_US_Department_of_Energy%2C_2004.png

Long-time nuclear waste warning messages are intended to deter human intrusion at nuclear waste repositories in the far future, within or above the order of magnitude of 10,000 years. Nuclear semiotics is an interdisciplinary field of research, first done by the Human Interference Task Force in 1981.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
original.png

The Westfield “Watcher”

A couple with three kids, bought this home back in June of 2014. The family started receiving strange letters from someone who called themselves “The Watcher.” The letters they received contained quotes such as

“I am The Watcher and have been in control of the house for the better part of two decades now.”

“My grandfather watched the house in the 1920s and my father watched it in the 1960s. It is now my time.”

“Have they found what is in the walls yet? In time they will.”

“I am pleased to know your names and the names of the young blood you have brought to me.”

The owners, after receiving numerous letters, left their house and filed a law suit against the previous owners. “The Watcher” was never identified. The house is now back on the market.

Couple Flees $1.3 Million Dream Home After Threats From “Watcher”
657 Boulevard, Westfield, NJ 07090 | MLS #3423657 | Zillow

@til november, this is perfect!!!!

Look at that deal!!!!

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
I take nightly walks with a few people I trust & the school we walk past most nights possibly just had a murder. The police claim it was “suicide” but I think someone murdered the poor girl.

My mother called me tellin’ me about that area because she knows I walk that way even during the day. A 14 year old black girl was found hanging from a tree behind a school :snoop: I cannot take this shyt anymore. If you’re black stay safe out here

Edit: nothing was shown but here’s the video

Last edited:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
73ad50c20220b69f63730b36398334b946b936c5.jpg

Giant Groundsels, prehistoric plants found on top of Mt Kilimanjaro​
Dendrosenecio sp., probably kilimanjari. Unexpectedly members of the sunflower family Asteraceae — more closely related to dandelions and thistles than the succulents they look like.

Highly adapted to high altitudes. They sequester large amounts of polysaccharides to prevent freezing at night; nyctinastic to reduce leaf exposure; the dead foliage is retained as insulation. The genus’ taxonomy is nasty because they’re wind-dispersed and form isolated populations that readily speciate.

.r.

Veteran
Daps

A goat with one large eye in the middle of its forehead — a rare birth defect known as cyclopia — was born in a village in Assam, India, on May 10.
Cyclopia is a severe form of a disorder called holoprosencephaly, which emerges during fetal development when the brain doesn’t divide into two distinct hemispheres. A fetus with cyclopia fails to develop two eye cavities, instead forming a single central eye cavity that can contain one oversize eye or two partially fused eyeballs.
Other defects usually accompany cyclopia. The young goat has only one complete ear, lacks a true nose, eyelids and eyelashes, and has jaws that are unusually small and missing teeth, causing the tongue — which is a normal size — to stick out on one side,