Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_omw2epGJza1qkvbwso1_400.png

.r.

Veteran
Daps
35 year old Hiroshi Ouchi, who had suffered a terrible accident at the uranium reprocessing facility in Tokaimura, northeast of Tokyo where he had worked. The cause of the accident was the depositing of a uranyl nitrate solution, which contained roughly 16.6kg of uranium, into a precipitation tank, exceeding its critical mass. Three workers were exposed to incredible amounts of the most powerful type of radiation in the form of neutron beams. The micro-second those beams shot through his body, Ouchi was a dead man. The radiation completely destroyed the chromosomes in his body. (full article: http://www.iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body)

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nwr2ao37FN1unfkofo1_1280.jpg

This picture of 14-year-old Regina Kay Walters was taken by serial killer Robert Ben Rhoades. He had kidnapped her and imprisoned her in his 18-wheeler equipped with a torture chamber in the back before taking her to this abandoned barn in Illinois. There, he chopped off her hair and made her wear a dress and black heels. Moments after capturing this photo, he brutally murdered her.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
tumblr_nwr2ao37FN1unfkofo1_1280.jpg

This picture of 14-year-old Regina Kay Walters was taken by serial killer Robert Ben Rhoades. He had kidnapped her and imprisoned her in his 18-wheeler equipped with a torture chamber in the back before taking her to this abandoned barn in Illinois. There, he chopped off her hair and made her wear a dress and black heels. Moments after capturing this photo, he brutally murdered her.
already posted .

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to clean a creepy, really old church as a side hustle. It was dope, could show up whenever I wanted, they let me eat food outta the fridge n shyt. Well sometimes I had to go in the middle of the night after my other job (1am). I dreaded this. The place made strange noises at night, and the windows were so old anyone could break in at any time. Id be vacuuming and looking over my shoulder constantly cause I couldn't hear shyt sneaking up on me.

So this is where it gets creepy. One time I was cleaning the sanctuary and heard a noise from the attic above. I said fukk this I'm not going up there. Then I heard another noise. I decided it might be an animal and it's my job to take care of it. I started walking up the attic steps, got midway there, and noped the fukk out like a bytch. I vowed to never go back in the middle of the night.

Fast forward a week later, im vleaning during the day and the church deacon comes up to me. Tells me some disturbing shyt. Apparently a church goer was in the attic getting shyt and they found a sleeping bag, pillow, empty beer cans, and a couple used needles. They later discovered an opened window in the basement. They had one security camera outside, checked it and saw a big dude dressed in dark clothes sneaking into and out of the church every couple days.

I'm glad I didn't go up there brehs.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
About a month ago I was putting my 5 yr old to bed. She always likes a few songs and a story. But this night she has a wide eyed look on her face. I asked what was wrong and she tells me,
"I don't like when they tell me to do things."
I said "who?"
"The voices in my room."
I asked "What voices".
And she says," the voices in the dark".
:merchant:

I felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck. No lie.

I tell her that there are no voices and she's been watching too much goosebumps. I sing her some songs and she goes to bed.

Kids say weird shyt. :lupe:
When did you buy your home?

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I used to clean a creepy, really old church as a side hustle. It was dope, could show up whenever I wanted, they let me eat food outta the fridge n shyt. Well sometimes I had to go in the middle of the night after my other job (1am). I dreaded this. The place made strange noises at night, and the windows were so old anyone could break in at any time. Id be vacuuming and looking over my shoulder constantly cause I couldn't hear shyt sneaking up on me.

So this is where it gets creepy. One time I was cleaning the sanctuary and heard a noise from the attic above. I said fukk this I'm not going up there. Then I heard another noise. I decided it might be an animal and it's my job to take care of it. I started walking up the attic steps, got midway there, and noped the fukk out like a bytch. I vowed to never go back in the middle of the night.

Fast forward a week later, im vleaning during the day and the church deacon comes up to me. Tells me some disturbing shyt. Apparently a church goer was in the attic getting shyt and they found a sleeping bag, pillow, empty beer cans, and a couple used needles. They later discovered an opened window in the basement. They had one security camera outside, checked it and saw a big dude dressed in dark clothes sneaking into and out of the church every couple days.

I'm glad I didn't go up there brehs.

:damn:

Ill never understand how you could do a job like that. Ill never be in some creepy ass building at night, fukk that

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
When did you buy your home?
Coming up on 5 years there. Never heard or seen anything our the ordinary. One day however my wife was giving my kids a bath and I left to go to the grocery store. When I came home my wife was like, did you forget something and come back in the house?
I said no. Then she said yeah you did because I heard you downstairs and you were talking.

I was puzzled and told her I had left and soon as she put the kids in the tub and didn't come back in until now but she said maybe 5 mins after putting the kids in, she heard a man's voice talking downstairs. And she was so sure it was me.

I went looking around the crib, checked to make sure all the doors were locked and nothing looked out of place.

That was the only instance of some weirdness going on.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Coming up on 5 years there. Never heard or seen anything our the ordinary. One day however my wife was giving my kids a bath and I left to go to the grocery store. When I came home my wife was like, did you forget something and come back in the house?
I said no. Then she said yeah you did because I heard you downstairs and you were talking.

I was puzzled and told her I had left and soon as she put the kids in the tub and didn't come back in until now but she said maybe 5 mins after putting the kids in, she heard a man's voice talking downstairs. And she was so sure it was me.

I went looking around the crib, checked to make sure all the doors were locked and nothing looked out of place.

That was the only instance of some weirdness going on.
Find a priest or roots woman to cleanse your space .

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Was watching sports videos on Utube late 1 night and decided to take a shower. I left my master bath door open so that I could hear the videos as they played.

Half way thru my shower the videos stopped playing and shortly after I hear a woman scream. Like a my life is in danger scream, then right after that a child laughs....like a creepy as laugh.

My 1st thought is its YouTube, but nah the videos stopped playing. 2nd thought is that's some folks fukking rd on the other side of the street. So I open up the shower window and nothing....no ones out there.

So, I go walking thru my house n of course I don't find shyt.

shyt was spooky as hell tho...I still don't know what it was.

RisingSon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mobility
One afternoon me and my boy were scouting places to piff it down in the neighborhood. We came across a fence with enough of an opening for us to squeeze in. That led us to one of those above ground industrial train lines. As we take a mini hike up the hill we reach the side of the tracks, make sure no one is around and light it up. We're lifted at this point and start commenting on the surroundings. One of us casually mentions how theres a lot of kids stuff scattered around the dirt by the tracks. We saw a soccer ball, other toys and even kids clothing, sized for a toddler. I shyt you not eventually I realize theres also a shovel pretty upright not too far from it all.

One of those instances where in the moment it didn't faze me, but after leaving and pondering about it it gave me the chills. Could very well have been nothing, in fact I hope it was and that nothing sinister went down there. We was like 18-19 btw.

Last edited: