Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p7akbdgWS71tepew7o2_500.jpg

From 1911 until 2004, Crownsville Hospital served as a psychiatric hospital in the state of Maryland. Years before this, it was known as the “Hospital for the Negro Insane of Maryland.” As early as 1899, reports made about the facility stated that conditions were poor and humiliating. Over four hundred black residents were improperly cared for in dark cells, restrained with chains, and sleeping on straw.

In 1920, there were just two doctors caring for a total of 521 patients between them. Many were dying of Tuberculosis. During the hardest times, patients were completely naked and were given just one drink a day. The hospital had a huge death toll due to the squalor, and patients were buried in mass graves without an ounce of dignity.

-The place closed down in 2004, and has remained empty aside from being used as a filming location for the 2006 B-rated horror film Crazy Eights. A group of former employees, afraid the hospital’s potential demolition would serve as an erasure of its sordid history, keeps an eye out for any future plans. Many of the walls and window panes in the buildings contain murals painted by the patients during art therapy in the hospital’s later, more humane years.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Subs. Also this is spooky as hell:

Dyatlov Pass incident - Wikipedia

Fred.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THANK YOU FOR THIS AND fukk YOU AT THE SAME TIME

I need to know more .... Read this shyt!!!
Historical Horror: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

After the final four hikers were discovered, their deaths were swiftly ruled as the result of a “compelling natural force” and all of the files surrounding the incident were sent to a secret archive. When the victims’ clothes were tested, they contained high doses of radioactive contamination and information regarding the state of their internal organs was never disclosed.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
tumblr_oqt8g4CDc31uyn20jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oqt8g4CDc31uyn20jo3_1280.jpg

Mexico’s JonBenet Ramsey

The mysterious death of disabled 4-year-old Paulette Gebara Farah in March 2010 is considered the most bizarre case in Mexico’s recent history. For once, the cartel wars didn’t dominate headlines.

On March 22, Paulette’s parents reported her missing from her bed. There were no signs of forced entry or struggle. An intense search continued for 9 days, until a gruesome discovery was made in the most unlikely of places. Her badly decomposed body was found where she was last seen, in her bed, wedged between the frame and the mattress, hidden by blankets. Her mom Lisset sat on that very bed to give tv interviews. It had been thoroughly searched by puzzled investigators many times. An obvious question was how nobody smelled the unmistakable stench of death. Her COD was asphyxiation and occurred a day before she was reported missing. Suspicion fell on Lisset, but authorities later deemed it an accident. However, most believe she killed Paulette and got away with it.
:wtf::mindblown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
About a month ago I was putting my 5 yr old to bed. She always likes a few songs and a story. But this night she has a wide eyed look on her face. I asked what was wrong and she tells me,
"I don't like when they tell me to do things."
I said "who?"
"The voices in my room."
I asked "What voices".
And she says," the voices in the dark".
:merchant:

I felt the hair stand up on the back of my neck. No lie.

I tell her that there are no voices and she's been watching too much goosebumps. I sing her some songs and she goes to bed.

Kids say weird shyt. :lupe: