Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Decided to open up the Goetia and summon a demon. Everyone's favorite demon to summon for help in life is King Paimon.

King Paimon is a middle eastern deity that used to be worshipped and petitioned to for protection and prosperity by merchants.

Compared to other demons in the Goetia, King Paimon is mild.

Now I didn't think anything was gonna happen. All this is psychological tricks and shyt. Things like placebo effect, self fulfilling prophecy, self hypnosis, shyt that is easily explainable.

But still, I drew my circle with salt. Banished. Called on the angels for protection and summoned King Paimon.

I wait for a minute and didn't think it was gonna work.

Suddenly I heard loud clapping. Bells and chants.

It was King Paimon. The thing about King Paimon, he never comes alone. I saw lesser demons fly above his head as he rode on his camel.

This wasn't a normal camel, it was fukking huge.

King Paimon himself had to be at least 7 foot tall. He was gangly and slender and quite feminine looking.

I remembered King Paimon was a very serious demon that demands respect and only wants to he addressed as King Paimon.

I asked who he is. He said I am King Paimon, what do you want.

I said I want money and power. I want my to achieve my goals. King Paimon sat down across from me.

He leaned forward.

What do you offer in return?

Sir, I will spread your name and make you an offering of tobacco and whiskey.

King Paimon got up and got back on his camel.

It is done. Answer your phone tomorrow at 12PM. Say yes. Begin exercising regularly, you will need your health.

Then he was gone.

I banished. Thanked the angels for protection. And went to bed.

I woke up early, worked out, went to pick up some Whiskey and tobbaco and gave offering to King Paimon.

12PM came and it was HR of a big time marketing firm I applied to months ago. I said Yes to the interview.

King Paimon came to me in a dream.

We were in the desert, some middle eastern city, walking through the market. I knew it was him even though he was in human form.

He was a tall slender man. Very serious. Wrapped in gold. He told me that this was just the beginning of our relationship and that I seemed to be very eager and willing to listen. He told me that I will get the job at the marketing firm and from there I will have multiple opportunities arise to pivot into what I want to do with my life.

Within a year, I had a coworker get in a very bad car accident. We were working with a very big video game company. I took credit for all the work that we did and got a chance to work with a prominent record label that I might end up working for.

A supervisor that I didn't like resigned due to being investigated for sexual misconduct.

My car got totalled and with insurance I was able to buy a new one.

King Paimon had me move out of my apartment and move downtown. I met a realtor that gave me a very good deal at the end of my lease.

King Paimon pretty much took control of my life. He doesn't asks you, he tells you. I am very respectful of him.

My current contract with King Paimon extends until 2019.

I don't know what is real anymore. I don't think any of this real yet it is very real. King Paimon could be a figment of my imagination or a personality aspect.

But I've seen the things he can do.

:merchant:

Interesting. Have you seen that movie Hereditary? Any thoughts on it?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Final statements of death row inmates in Texas before they were executed.

Last Statement:
No sir. Warden, Since I don't have nothing to say, you can go ahead and send me to my Heavenly Father.

Death Row Information
That shyt isn't creepy it's just sad and agitating. A lot of brehs who killed or rapped showing no remorse to the last breath. Talking bout going to heaven :snoop:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_o24qc5k3Eu1sstavyo1_400.gif
tumblr_o24qc5k3Eu1sstavyo2_250.gif

A single creature called a Basket Star, a type of deep sea brittle star. They can reach up to 11 pounds in weight and 70 cm in length!

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pf4ae8c1le1s1vn29o1_1280.jpg

Largest Eye in the World
Giant squid have the largest eye in the animal kingdom. At up to 10 inches in diameter, people often describe it as the size of a dinner plate – or, in other words, as big as a human head.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pg1q3mmYU11si04o8_400.gif

Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law- From 1969, NASA enforced a law that banned anyone from coming into contact with extra-terrestrial lifeforms. They stated that this policy was to enforce the “responsibility and authority to guard the Earth against any harmful contamination from personnel, spacecraft and other property returning to the Earth after landing on or coming within the atmospheric envelope of a celestial body." NASA even quarantined Apollo 11 astronauts to prevent any possibility of an alien infection or subconscious influence. Due to this, all astronauts were kept in quarantine for 21 days after returning from the moon. Virtually unheard of in the modern world, this rule was officially removed in 1991 for undisclosed reasons.