Post Some Spooky Sh%t In This Thread

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Until you can provide a better explanation...

yes :yeshrug:

That case is so strange...you have to hear David Paulides explain it. Stuff like her body caused a tuberculosis outbreak...or was it cholera...and there was a task force sent named Liam...but the task force was created BEFORE the incident...

I'llhave to pull it up...

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
One day I was sleeping and I felt something pulling on me, first pull, didn't wake me up, I felt a pull a second time, woke up, there was a black shadowy face in front of my face; it lunged out at me then disappeared

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Ever since then, I will NOT watch any scary movies in my home. I'll watch Tales From Tha Hood and Leprechaun Back 2 Tha Hood but thats it
Today, I sleep with my bible open just in case...

What them cac fairy tales gonna do for you?:heh:

That first one makes me paranoid about living alone

Omg I was thinking the same thing. The first one gave me chill bumps. I was crying through the whole thing..thanks:martin:

You women need to exercise your 2nd amendment rights, especially if you're a single mother or you live alone.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oops.:hubie:

Well shyt, you too nikka.:francis:

Some big sling blade retarded motherfukker wants to knock on your door and fukk ya.:merchant:

Blow that nikka head off.:yeshrug:
Im gonna have a collection. I ain't getting chopped up. Gonna get a couple of big ass dogs as well.

Daps
how do you sort the episodes by the most comments???
It's little tedious.

You have to click each episode and it will have a count right there in the middle. Anything 30+ means it was a good episode . ( Even tho I don't comment ) I seen the trend.

I started from the beginning ( of course the production got way better compared to the first episodes. )

Here's episode 5. It's part 1 of 2 episodes (6) .

Sword and Scale Episode 5

I love 2 part series.

Alot of them are 1 episodes

Sword and Scale Episode 55

Here's a more recent one.

I love driving and listening to these. Also when I lay down with headphones.

:salute:

Enjoy the ride and keep me updated.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I once had a dream in which Jesus was standing next to my bed. He never said anything. Was just standing there. Next thing I know, he points to my dresser. There's a large egg with tentacles coming out of it perched on top of my dresser. I saw a shadow person once too. Real shyt. I thought someone broke into the house.

I was sober both times for you haha motherfukkers.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nu4c0mYNcB1ub4urvo1_500.jpg

Marcy Borders - Wikipedia

XgN2Mf.gif

The Falling Man - Wikipedia
Jumpers

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My great-grandmother was a racist. She hated black skin. She was not mixed, she just looked white. She had several kids all of them dark skinned and from all accounts she let them know she hated them by doing things like beating them while calling them monkeys , ******s, etc. Her daughter (my grandmother) became her primary caretaker later in life and adopted her same self hate. Under the guidance of her mother she would beat the darker kids, call them monkeys, lock them out the house for days at a time etc. My father used to get it the worst. He got locked out for weeks and his brothers would feed him through a hole in the floor. He got caught in the house once and was beaten so bad that another family saw how bad he got done and took him in when he was 8.

Fast forward 20 years later my great-grandmother and my dad are next door neighbors. My oldest brother who is dark skinned is outside playing with my cousin Boo who is light skinned. Kids being kids, Boo ends up punching my brother and my brother chases him to hit him back when out of nowhere, my great grandmother comes outside and hits my brother with her cane in the face. My dad who was watching this runs outside and tells her that she better not ever touch one of his kids again. She told him that if he could control the little jiggaboo then she wouldn't have to. They both take a kid and go inside their houses. Later that day she suddenly became extremely sick to the point where she could barely breathe. Boo runs over and tells my dad, who with my brother and Boo get her and load her into the car and they take her to the hospital. As they are driving to the hospital my great grandmother reaches into her pocketbook grabs a 20 dollar bill and throws it at dad and says in between gasps “I don't ever want your black ass thinking you did me a favor” Once they got to the hospital my dad calls my mother and tells her to call the rest of the family because she ain't doing too well and that he is leaving.

My mother arrives with my great aunt, they check in on her, she was laying down not doing good at all. My great Aunt leaves the room to go fill out paperwork with the hospital staff while my mom stays in the room and calls up family. The send a staff member up because they need more info, my mom gets my great grandma's pocketbook with the info and as she is about to walk out the room my great grandma rises up and grabs her hand and says”Evelyn Dont leave me in this room” My mom tells her that its ok, she is just going to give them the info and she will be right back. “NO, if you leave this room, there is a man with red eyes in the closet and hes going to get me!!! My mom says the hairs stood up on her neck and my grandma's hands were cold to the touch.” My mom's told her there isn't no one in the closet and she'll be right back, and she jerked away. My great grandmother said “Im telling you he is in there and he it's going to get me” My mother planted both feet over the threshold and all she heard was beeeeeeeep. My great grandmother passed at that moment

I always look at this story that all that hate and evilness my great grandmother put out to the world was waiting for her in that closet.

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
My great-grandmother was a racist. She hated black skin. She was not mixed, she just looked white. She had several kids all of them dark skinned and from all accounts she let them know she hated them by doing things like beating them while calling them monkeys , ******s, etc. Her daughter (my grandmother) became her primary caretaker later in life and adopted her same self hate. Under the guidance of her mother she would beat the darker kids, call them monkeys, lock them out the house for days at a time etc. My father used to get it the worst. He got locked out for weeks and his brothers would feed him through a hole in the floor. He got caught in the house once and was beaten so bad that another family saw how bad he got done and took him in when he was 8.

Fast forward 20 years later my great-grandmother and my dad are next door neighbors. My oldest brother who is dark skinned is outside playing with my cousin Boo who is light skinned. Kids being kids, Boo ends up punching my brother and my brother chases him to hit him back when out of nowhere, my great grandmother comes outside and hits my brother with her cane in the face. My dad who was watching this runs outside and tells her that she better not ever touch one of his kids again. She told him that if he could control the little jiggaboo then she wouldn't have to. They both take a kid and go inside their houses. Later that day she suddenly became extremely sick to the point where she could barely breathe. Boo runs over and tells my dad, who with my brother and Boo get her and load her into the car and they take her to the hospital. As they are driving to the hospital my great grandmother reaches into her pocketbook grabs a 20 dollar bill and throws it at dad and says in between gasps “I don't ever want your black ass thinking you did me a favor” Once they got to the hospital my dad calls my mother and tells her to call the rest of the family because she ain't doing too well and that he is leaving.

My mother arrives with my great aunt, they check in on her, she was laying down not doing good at all. My great Aunt leaves the room to go feel out paperwork with the hospital staff while my mom stays in the room and calls up family. The send a staff member up because they need more info, my mom gets my great grandma's pocketbook with the info and as she is about to walk out the room my great grandma rises up and grabs her hand and says”Evelyn Dont leave me in this room” My mom tells her that its ok, she is just going to give them the info and she will be right back. “NO, if you leave this room, there is a man with red eyes in the closet and hes going to get me!!! My mom says the hairs stood up on her neck and my grandma's hands were cold to the touch.” My mom's told her there isn't no one in the closet and she'll be right back, and she jerked away. My great grandmother said “Im telling you he is in there and he it's going to get me” My mother planted both feet over the threshold and all she heard was beeeeeeeep. My great grandmother passed at that moment

I always look at this story that all that hate and evilness my great grandmother put out to the world was waiting for her in that closet.

:wtf::merchant::dame:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

My mother arrives with my great aunt, they check in on her, she was laying down not doing good at all. My great Aunt leaves the room to go feel out paperwork with the hospital staff while my mom stays in the room and calls up family. The send a staff member up because they need more info, my mom gets my great grandma's pocketbook with the info and as she is about to walk out the room my great grandma rises up and grabs her hand and says”Evelyn Dont leave me in this room” My mom tells her that its ok, she is just going to give them the info and she will be right back. “NO, if you leave this room, there is a man with red eyes in the closet and hes going to get me!!! My mom says the hairs stood up on her neck and my grandma's hands were cold to the touch.” My mom's told her there isn't no one in the closet and she'll be right back, and she jerked away. My great grandmother said “Im telling you he is in there and he it's going to get me” My mother planted both feet over the threshold and all she heard was beeeeeeeep. My great grandmother passed at that moment

We have a winner here. :dame::why: