220px-JoyceVincentStudioPhoto.jpg

Joyce Vincent - Wikipedia

Damn

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was on vacation, up in New England with my family once, and I decided to cop this book, "ghosts of New England"

shyt was spooky AF, all vacation I was mad paranoid I was gonna see ghosts now...reading that shyt put me on the fritz. It was like a collection of stories about the historical sites in the area people claimed were haunted

So vacation ends and I go home, no big deal

3 years later I'm sitting in my room at home late night like :ehh:you know I fukked with this ghost book, lemme re read this shyt and get my spook on.

So I open it up and ya boy starts browsing

the light next to me, which just got a new bulb a few days ago, starts to flicker

So close the book and lean over towards the light, and reach towards it

It stops flickering and goes back to normal

ya boy can read in peace again:smugfavre:

So I open it again

Not a second alter that light starts flickering. So I sit and let it flicker for a bit. Just let it do its thing. I close the book and it stops again:patrice:

Now at this point I'm suspicious this shyt is connected. I open the book one more time. The light starts flickering and I let it

Now, years ago, my grandparents went on vacation to Jamaica. They bought me this little figurine, like this solid stone carved Rasta man who is in a sitting position, so he would sit on my bookshelf. They prolly gave me this 10 years ago and he's sat in the same place on the same shelf untouched since then

As the light flickers with the book open the third time, the Rasta man just falls off the shelf onto the ground with nothing prompting it. The rock he's made of breaks so that his face cracks and deforms a little.

I got rid of that book so fast, I drove out to a dumpster and dropped that shyt in

Never had an issue with the light flickering again

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
So I was on vacation, up in New England with my family once, and I decided to cop this book, "ghosts of New England"

shyt was spooky AF, all vacation I was mad paranoid I was gonna see ghosts now...reading that shyt put me on the fritz. It was like a collection of stories about the historical sites in the area people claimed were haunted

3 years later I'm sitting in my room at home late night like :ehh:you know I fukked with this ghost book, lemme re read this shyt and get my spook on.

the light next to me, which just got a new bulb a few days ago, starts to flicker

So I open it again

Not a second alter that light starts flickering. So I sit and let it flicker for a bit. Just let it do its thing. I close the book and it stops again:patrice:

Now at this point I'm suspicious this shyt is connected. I open the book one more time. The light starts flickering and I let it

Now, years ago, my grandparents went on vacation to Jamaica. They bought me this little figurine, like this solid stone carved Rasta man who is in a sitting position, so he would sit on my bookshelf. They prolly gave me this 10 years ago and he's sat in the same place on the same shelf untouched since then

As the light flickers with the book open the third time, the Rasta man just falls off the shelf onto the ground with nothing prompting it. The rock he's made of breaks so that his face cracks and deforms a little.

I got rid of that book so fast, I drove out to a dumpster and dropped that shyt in

:merchant:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What was the name of this movie again? Poughkeepsie?
This scared tf outta me
I forget if it was based on real shyt and/or used real video tapes they discovered :wow:

:wrongmf:
Wrong

That doesn't explain how she got INTO the water tank
There was only one way to get in there, which was locked & only few people had a key. Also, there were surveillance cameras all around the path & around the water tank which she was NEVER seen on those recordings. It's like she was teleported into them.
The water tank lid was very heavy where a woman of her stature couldn't have lifted it & it was under lock & key as well.

I can agree it does look like she's going through some mental shyt
But with what I just told you, maybe she's scared to her bones & acting like that for a reason.
I forgot, but it was fake i believe

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
What was the name of this movie again? Poughkeepsie?
This scared tf outta me
I forget if it was based on real shyt and/or used real video tapes they discovered :wow:

:wrongmf:
Wrong

That doesn't explain how she got INTO the water tank
There was only one way to get in there, which was locked & only few people had a key. Also, there were surveillance cameras all around the path & around the water tank which she was NEVER seen on those recordings. It's like she was teleported into them.
The water tank lid was very heavy where a woman of her stature couldn't have lifted it & it was under lock & key as well.

I can agree it does look like she's going through some mental shyt
But with what I just told you, maybe she's scared to her bones & acting like that for a reason.

breh....when i get time when i get home ill post the video of the chinese tourist who visited the hotel , snuck to the water tank (alarms didnt even go off!) and not only was the water tank Elisa Lam was in unlocked...it was wide open!!

maybe me saying it was definitely explained away was innaccurate, but thats the most well thought out and researched explanation...

regarding the weight of the tank lid...from the same thread:

"
ust to add to what I'm saying here, have a look at this picture of the water tanks. It's just a sheet steel lid, hinged at one end. The heaviest gauge steel I could find employed in the construction of these kind of tanks was 10 gauge.

Generously assuming the lid is equivalent to a 1 meter square piece of 10 gauge sheet steel, and assuming it's the thickest kind, galvanized, there's 100 cm * 100 cm * 0.351 cm = 3510 cm3 of steel in the lid. Using the highest density of steel means the lid should weigh 8.05 g/cm3 * 3510 cm3 = 28.3 kg, or a little over 62 lbs. However, since the lid is hinged on one end, the force required to lift it at the opposite end is half of its weight, or about 14 kg and 31 lbs (of equivalent force) respectively.

So, even with some very generous assumptions about the lid's weight, nothing strange or superhuman needs to have happened here. Even changing to 5 gauge steel requires her to have lifted less than 50 lbs."

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

So I open it again

Something like this happened to me. I saw the exorcist in 7th grade when they put it back in theaters with the unseen footage. I ended up buying the book from a flea market. I didn't really read it since I seen the movie but when we moved I found it in our basement. There's some words in there in Latin that I tried to pronounce and the basement light shut out. I threw he book down and took off running. Didn't read it until a like 3 years ago

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing that happened a couple years ago was my girl and I had just moved into a house. We used to sleep with our door closed and as we were sleeping I heard an older lady's voice say JoJo. I thought nothing of it at first but then our dog started growling. Not gonna lie I was a little shook. I forced myself to sleep and ended up having a dream that seemed real. In my dream I was laying the in the bed in our house and heard something beating against against the bedroom door. I got up and tried to kick he door as hard as I could but my legs felt so heavy I could barely pick them up to kick against it. I ended up kicking myself awake.

I told my older sister about and she told me one day when we werelittle everybody was watching a movie in the living room and I began sleep walking and went to the backdoor and started kicking it saying stay out. Don't know what it means:yeshrug: