Post Pics of Dope Black Hair Cuts.

Daps
Reppin
California
yep. I just followed what @O Fenomeno said and used a sponge like this

$_1.JPG

I had a stash in the kitchen we never use. shyt actually worked, got it real coiled. the shorter your hair is the more coiled it'll be. its easier if your hair is dry, I tried it out the shower and it wasnt that good. just make sure to put some sheen/moisturizer before so its not too dry and breaks. the sponge grips your hair.

To be clear, you have to use this every time to maintain your hair looking like this right. Is this how D'Angelo Russ got his hair to look like that

Daps
Reppin
California
inch or 2. man just try it.

the longer the hair the longer you have to twist, you do realize if you dont like it you can comb it out right? you actin like somethings about to change drastically.

lol I am not concerned bro just getting feedback on it. I don't like half-assing when it comes to my physical appearance ya dig

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't know what the fukk my boy Raheem was thinking when he got this. :snoop: Looking like a lemon Meringue n shyt.

Not only that, but the parting and shape up looking off as fukk. And the sideburns look out of place. Just a mess, all round. :snoop:

some goof lame neg'd me for callin out these gay in the yard ass hairstyle.

art barr