Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Even right wingers going in on the camel's street cred. :laff:

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2013/10/01/jay-z-lies-about-being-a-drug-dealer/

jay-z-looks-like-a-camel.jpg

The world’s first talking camel; Jay Z continues to lie to the pop audience about his life. In an interview with Vanity Fair, he claims that he was a drug dealer as a teenager. As someone was in the know and involved in NY’s Hip Hop scene back in the early 90′s, I can tell you this was a flat out lie. Jay Z was a driver for a Brooklyn drug dealer from Marcy Projects and never once made any transactions himself. His drug dealer employer died in a car accident and Jay Z knew where he kept his money, that is how he got into the music business. All his rap songs were about the life of a real drug dealer, he just drove around.

Jay tells Robinson that his mother knew he was dealing drugs as a teenager, “but we never really had those conversations. We just pretty much ignored it. But she knew. All the mothers knew. It sounds like ‘How could you let your son . . . ’ but I’m telling you, it was normal.”

Jay’s checkered past taught him a few things that he says will come in handy in his new role as a sports agent: “I know about budgets. I was a drug dealer,” he tells Robinson. “To be in a drug deal, you need to know what you can spend, what you need to re-up. Or if you want to start some sort of barbershop or car wash—those were the businesses back then. Things you can get in easily to get out of [that] life. At some point, you have to have an exit strategy, because your window is very small; you’re going to get locked up or you’re going to die.”

Speaking about his childhood, Jay tells Robinson they did the best they could to make ends meet: “We were living in a tough situation, but my mother managed; she juggled. Sometimes we’d pay the light bill, sometimes we paid the phone, sometimes the gas went off. We weren’t starving—we were eating, we were O.K. But it was things like you didn’t want to be embarrassed when you went to school; you didn’t want to have dirty sneakers or wear the same clothes over again.”

While he was growing up, Jay says, “crack was everywhere—it was inescapable. There wasn’t any place you could go for isolation or a break. You go in the hallway; [there are] crackheads in the hallway. You look out in the puddles on the curbs—crack vials are littered in the side of the curbs. You could smell it in the hallways, that putrid smell; I can’t explain it, but it’s still in my mind when I think about it.”

Jay tells Robinson he sold crack but never used it, and when asked if he ever felt guilty about contributing to what was becoming an epidemic, he says, “Not until later, when I realized the effects on the community. I started looking at the community on the whole, but in the beginning, no. I was thinking about surviving. I was thinking about improving my situation. I was thinking about buying clothes.”
So jigga was the real life Black from Belly :lolbron:

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Since these hoe ass mods wanna suck Camel's cock & not let nikkaz hate in peace imma post this here instead.

http://www.beyonce.com/my-life-414/

Spit coke rap :duck: while dressing like a geriatric, country club going, ascot & smoking jacket wearing WASP tryna relive his lost childhood, brehs :mjlol:

Be the washed up, WOAT rapper & a hoe ass cuckhold and have your wife's bodyguard's child give you the "Does this fukk nikka have any idea how corny he is" look, brehs:mjlol:

Stare off into the distance while reminiscing about non-existent bricks you supposedly "lost", brehs:mjlol:

Be beta male millionaire & have your embarrassingly pathetic midlife crisis exploited by your wife for shyts, giggles & profit, brehs :mjlol:

Claim to be Big Pimpin' then spend your free time frolicking with toddlers cuz you're a talentless, cocksucking snake with no friends whose wife won't fukk him, brehs :mjlol:

Wear bucket hats with flood pants, brehs :mjlol:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Nah, it's dikkriding.

How is it dikkriding Austin Powers, tho? The only things the two have in common are Beyonce being in the movie, Dr. Evil rapping a Hard Knock Life and Jay quoting Austin Powers on the eponymous track.

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
That Tranny Chasing Fuk Nikka Camel Is The Only Rapper To Be Bodied By Hoes & Hooks

Be a supposed GOAT & get Renegaded on your own fukking track by Drizzy Da Gawd even though he spit nothing but the hook, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Claim you're not a washed up, talentless fukk boy then get bodied by your hoe on a track where she spits a drunken freestyle that shyts on 90% of your verses include the struggle one your spit on said track, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Put out two collabo albums with a piss spewing pedophile and be outshined by his melodies & hooks on every fukking track, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be a butt hurt fukk boy who compares himself to MJ then gets his panties inna twist when ppl say your in the Wizards stage of your career even though you're more like Barons MJ, brehs
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nas-Ether - YouTube

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)

Be a pathetic piece of talentless, pedophilia inclined shyt who dikkrides Europeans in a lame ass attempt to trick ppl into thinking you're not a washed up, dusty ass desert taxi and not be recognized by the average EuroCACean despite all your attn whoring efforts, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Perform in a city while being the opening act for your wife's massive tour and get the Yung Ill on SMACK treatment less than a month later, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Have your dikkriders claim you're not the Adam-fukking-Sandler of rap then be bytch smacked back into reality with the harsh actualities of non-recognition, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Claim to be a name brand artist when no one knows your name or brand, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Get bodied by Nas on wax & Solange in elevators, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nas-Ether - YouTube

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Throwback Thursday: Tranny Chasing fukk nikka Camel Ethered By Crepe Loving Cac

Be a supposed GOAT and get bodied by some smelly Eurocacean who can't even speak your language, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be a supposed GOAT & go from getting Renegaded by homegrown CAC's on your own shyt to getting Ethered by the same Eurocaceans you've spent your entire career dikkriding in a lame ass fukk nikka attempt to be accepted by your masters, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Get your Tom Ford g-string inna twist after having your celebrity hoe card pulled by an anonymous, deodorant allergic cracker while your wife (an ACTUAL celebrity) basks in the glory of her fans loving praise, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Continue your lifelong trend of being a homotional fukk boy, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)

:scust:

Be a supposed GOAT and attempt to sabotage actual GOAT's cuz you're jealous of the fact that you're the hideous WOAT rapper who could be an Al Queda pack mule stunt double, brehs:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be such a talentless, musical abortion creating piece of shyt's who's so intimated by the presence of a dope MC you attempt to blackball him from the business so consumers are forced to cop your nosebleed causing Camel droppings, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be a an insecure fakkit, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be a supposed GOAT and blatantly jack the ideas for the two albums you've put out that aren't completely struggle juice soaked weed plates, brehs:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: