Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Look @ this bullshyt these hoe ass, Camel jockeys sent me :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

baracka zulu,

Your message (Official 1st week forecasts for Kanye, Wayne and Kendrick's new albums (Hits Daily Double)) contains inappropriate advertising or spam. This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules.

Terms and Rules

Forum Rules

nikkaz so fukking shook from my constantly exposing that bloodsucking, CACriding, trend hopping, struggle bar spitting, dusty ass flow having, song ruining, desert taxi looking, culture vulturing, sandals & a button down blouse rocking, hideous ass, insecure ass, , Taebo hoe ass, c00n ass, WOAT rapper who dropped the WOAT weed plate (MCHG) aka tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel they gotta resort to pretending like I'm violating forum rules :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be a Camel jockey and mnoderate an anti-Camel forum then get your Cock-A-Fella g-string in a twist when nikkaz constantly ether your tranny chasing fukk nikka of a leader, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Camel LOST :russ:

Camel warriors LOST :russ:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wearing a Jean Michel Basquiat shirt, like he's really into art like that. Even if he does have some of the man's work, Jay-Z only brought it cause he can afford.

JayZatBarclaysPlaza.jpg
OVFg0b8.jpg

:mjlol:

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)

Be a supposed GOAT who's actually the WOAT rapper that released the WOAT weedplate (MCHG) and have your brain be so fukking fried from years of sucking coke off the dikks of the Eurocacs you so wanna be like you can't even remember a simple 16 bars, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be the WOAT rapper who released the WOAT weed plate (MCHG) and claim to have such a good memory you don't write down lyrics but be unable to get through a simple verse w/o fukking up & gazing off into the nosebleed abyss like the senile, tranny fukking, blood sucking, CACriding hoe ass nikka you are, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be the WOAT rapper who released the WOAT weed plate (MCHG) and have a midlife crisis that leads to you dressing up like some pathetic c00n with dreams of contracting vitiliago (sp) & being reborn as an alcoholic redneck trucker, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Attempt to dikkride a relevant artist by begging him to perform your struggle verse during his set & completely flop in your own hometown with your shytty ass, off key spitting, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)

Normally, I'd take this time to do hip hop a favor & remind y'all what a bloodsucking, CACriding, trend hopping, struggle bar spitting, dusty ass flow having, song ruining, desert taxi looking, culture vulturing, sandals & a button down blouse rocking, hideous ass, insecure ass, , Taebo hoe ass, c00n ass, WOAT rapper who dropped the WOAT weed plate (MCHG) that tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel is. :blessed:

Today, I come to address a much less severe, yet equally disturbing development: The fact that this tranny fukking, CACriding bloodsucker is literally making Queen B turn into a lifeless, soulless, joyless, Stepford wife ass bytch :mjcry:. Look at the vacant look in her eyes :mjcry:Look at the desparate, pleading, "hair hatted damsel in distress" look she gives those around her whenever she gets a break from listening to fukk nikka Camel describe how fire his next weedplate finna be:mjcry: Most alarming, look at the suicidal look on her face as she rocks back and forth like Stewie after he saw Lois & Peter fukking for the 1st time :mjcry:It's like Hov spit couple bars off his next cannabis frisbee & the utter godawfulness of them left B in a struggle trance :mjcry:

fukk Blu Ivy Thotter's Brillo pad of a hairdo. Let's get a petition going to get the Queen away from this soulsucking, tranny chasing fukk nikka b4 she slides into depression & kills herself :mjcry:

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Create Thread: Anti-Tranny Chasing fukk nikka Camel Coalition Presents: Godfather 50 & Random Cac Ether

https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/...21352680a5dd_Beyonce-Jake-Gyllenhaal-JayZ.jpg

Be a hideous, desert taxi looking,sandals & a button down blouse rocking, tranny chasing fukk nikka who claims to be Big Pimpin' and have your bytch snatched from under your sand particle clogged snout by a dashing CAC whose skin color you'd slit your ugly ass, Amazonian sized mother's throat to be born with, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Claim to be a street nikka and be completely emasculated in public for the gazillionth time when some smooth CACperator your wife is secretly in love with starts palming her ass & making her cheese harder than you've ever made her while taking a photo with y'all, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Be a tranny chasing fukk nikka and the WOAT rapper who dropped the WOAT weedplate (MCHG) and be so envious of Godfather 50 (an actual legend) you dikkride him into the boxing world and repeatedly take L after L to the point your mgmt team become Joe Budden status, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Show up at boxing movie premieres cuz it's the closest you'll get to being around a successful boxing related endeavor due to your shytty ass mgmt company's inability to land even the most Larry Holmesian of boxers, brehs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
1) Nas' dikk isn't the WOAT genitalia
2) Nas' dikk was never beaten to a pulp by a bytch who weighs 99 lbs soaking wet
3) Nas' dikk doesn't bite other dikks' strokes and claim to be paying homage
4) Nas' dikk never released the WOAT cannabis frisbee aka MCHG or the WOAT double album
5) Nas' dikk fukked Beyonce first & fukked her better than that tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel could ever conceive of fukking
6) Nas' dikk isn't a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention & dresses up in sandals & blouses while claiming to be the KONY
7) Nas' dikk has never been Ethered then called up a radio station bytching to his BFF like some fatherless, estrogen filled, homotional fukk genital
8) Nas' dikk didn't fukk one of the baddest bytches on the plant and manage to create a demonic, Illuminati skeet stain that looks like a fukking gargoyle & has a thicker mustache than her pops
9) Nas' dikk was never chased through the airport by anything other than groupies eager to fukk
10) Nas' dikk isn't a bloodsucking, CACriding, trend hopping, struggle bar spitting, dusty ass flow having, song ruining, desert taxi looking, culture vulturing, sandals & a button down blouse rocking, hideous ass, insecure ass, Taebo hoe ass, c00n ass, WOAT rapper who dropped the WOAT weed plate (MCHG) aka tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel

baracka zulu

Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Look at this hoe ass fukkery these Camel slurping fukk nikka mods sent me after realizing a real nikka was on the scene and about to continue bodying the legacy of that bloodsucking, CACriding, trend hopping, struggle bar spitting, dusty ass flow having, song ruining, desert taxi looking, culture vulturing, sandals & a button down blouse rocking, hideous ass, insecure ass, , Taebo hoe ass, c00n ass, WOAT rapper who dropped the WOAT weed plate (MCHG) aka tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

"baracka zulu,

Your message (Large Professor vs Preemo) is below the required quality level. Please put forth more effort and/or original thoughts when creating posts on our site. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Terms and Rules

Forum Rules"

Suggesting that GOAT producers are wrong to not tarnish their legacies by working with a bloodsucking, trend hopping, mega-biting, tranny chasing fukk nikka who makes the WOAT music is not quality posting? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

"baracka zulu,

Your message (Stalley "Ohio" album on pace to sell 7,500 copies :sadcam:) is below the required quality level. Please put forth more effort and/or original thoughts when creating posts on our site. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Terms and Rules

Forum Rules
"

Accurately predicting the future of that fukk nikka's Camel's next weedplate's sales isn't quality posting? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Pull your skirt down, fukk boyz :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:nikkaz got the nerve to talk about quality posting when is fukk nikkaz outchea defending the actions and god awful music of the WOAT rapper who released the WOAT weed plate aka MCHG:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Camel stans so desperate to hand onto whatever good memories they had of CAmel's shytty ass career following that MCHG debacle they're hating on real nikkaz who expose that tranny chasing fukk nikka :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Camel LOST:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Camel stans LOST :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

swerve

All Star
Daps
saw this pic and the first thing that popped up in my mind was this thread

what the fukk is he tryna prove?

tumblr_nej1lbTOCv1ry0gfbo1_500.jpg