Post examples of Jay-Z being a d!ckriding f@ggot who loves the attention

vino

Superstar
Daps
Jay-Z-Travel-Bag.jpg
tumblr_n5wzywSSPb1qai0bqo6_1280.jpg
men-now-carry-hand-bags-see-the-hnad-bags-kanye-west-snoop-dogg-usher-and-pharrell-are-carrying-sosnation.com-y7jpg.jpg
He has no need for these. Dude using as a fashion accessory. Last pic show how mad he was when the lady grabbed his fancy bag.

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Bad enough Solange's prison hoe just dropped the worst non-Vanilla Ice rap album OAT & had to suck the RIAA's dikk to hit plat cuz no one bought the steaming pile of culture vulture seasoned excrement. :mjlol:

Bad enough Blue Ivy's official pamper genie went on some shytty ass hole in the wall tour that did Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch Reunion Tour numbers. :mjlol:

Bad enough Beyonce's early AARP membership aged cuckhold had to get on his dusty ass hoofs & grovel at her feet to get her to agree to let him clit ride her popularity for OTR Tour (which he ruined with his not-even-piss-break worthy sets filled with old husbands tales of drug dealing days past) :mjlol:

Now this pathetic excuse for a camammal is outchea paying actual (no 50 Cent) hip hop legends to go on ntl tv & blatantly lie about him being up there with other actual (no 50 Cent) hip hop legends.:mjlol:

1:10 in

Every time I swear this ole poppin Ace of Ensure bottles in the club ass fakkit is done being a pathetic piece of shyt he achieves a new level of Super Saiyan fukk nikkaness.:stopitslime:

On God I can't wait until this poison pushing pedophile is found dead after a drug filled tryst with a tranny wearing nothing but a fake Roc chain & a pair of soiled Louis Vutton adult diapers. :blessed:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Making a "Rehab" Remix And Having Amy Winehouse in a 06/07 MTV interview in Toronto pretty much heavily hint/admit he never got her permission to make a "remix". But it was "whatever".....even though she didn't say you could tell she was annoyed..... Besides being a leech......how the hell besides remixing the worse song on the album.........you remix a song about a person's addictions/troubles to make the typical Jay-Z verse with aristocratic lines that have nothing to do with the song........ :wtf:

six pairs of kicks is my definition of 12 steps

:beli:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
More money, more checks, I'm addicted to fresh 6 pair of kicks is my definition of 12 steps Kickbackin the back, get the phantom to drop Bass blaring outta my system,that'show I detox O when will hestop,hestillpumping thatrealshyt My flow so dumb, my face is numb, nikka,I don't feel shyt Where's a therapist? Yeah, I'm outta control They tryna make me go to rehab, I won't go, no And so I'm addicted, I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby Betty Ford ain't ready for us, ain't nothing can stop me Oh look he's collapsing, justlook how he's rapping Everytime I try to get out it pulls me back in Amy should have rehabed him,'stead she doubled his ration Can you blame me for being a slave to my passion? My heroine flows more deeper than Marilyn's nose I'm an O.D. 'til I'm in peacelikeAnnaNicole, Hov!

[Verse 4 (Amy):]

:wtf: :mindblown: :beli: :comeon:

That's not even the worst part. His random comments throughout the song are worse. It's like he wants to be Diddy.

But how could one think rapping about being addicted to money and materialism is appropriate on a song about a woman's drug troubles? :mindblown::mindblown:

THis dude is the definitionof slime

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Pretending he's Robinson Cano's agent a week before the Jackie Robinson movie comes out.

Austin Powers 3 release date: July 26, 2002
Blueprint 2 release date: November 12, 2002

:beli:

What's wrong with this? It's smart marketing :yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Expanding upon this, "Skinny jeans and some dunks...i show you how to do this young ( or huh... whatever that last word is.)

:scusthov: nikka stop, you dont even skate. Jigga Man still that nikka tho :youngsabo:
:laff: he says ass tight denim not skinny jeans. This thread is GOAT yall :mjlol: