Post-Charlottesville: It seems non-black POC STILL have not gotten that wake-up call.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
It don't matter if they about that breqad, they still think that racism is only for black people...they don't get the history of America. They walk all over AAs, and without them, they would NOT have had any opportunity to enjoy the opportunity to hold down a business. So while black folk was out having shouting and shoving matches, they proving that they really not about that action when the time comes. BLACK people have been the ONLY people on the planet to actively challenge and combat white supremacy while other races hide, wait for us to do the dirty work, then reap the benefits.

They need to be grateful black folk standing up, cause seeing these cats constantly sit down makes me look at them sideways. And then they have the nerve to be racist towards us when we ain't even the ones oppressing them.
They already have one up on us becuz they don't have the history we do here. Of course they don't view race the same way we do. They come over here with one goal: to make money. They open up business in any neighborhood they have the opportunity to not just ours. Gas stations, convenience stores, restaurants, Dunkin Donuts, etc. and they support their own. When are we gonna realize that money is what makes shyt move? Look what happened with the Selma boycott. Meanwhile we been fighting and protesting for decades and look at what it took for America to finally actually care: a white woman died.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
All non AAs think they are superior. They rather be whiteys sidekick than be on the same page as american blacks.. :mjpls:unless it's entertainment
Idk what y'all expect from these diet poc but from my experience they ain't built for this revolution
Boston holding it down right now. Same nikkas in here who go on and on and on about how racist and backwards Boston while ignoring the fact that the South is rising up against them in their own back yards.

Let’s stop blaming other people and let’s mobilize. Ain’t no one going to do this for us.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
One of the demons in Vanilla ISIS at Charlottesville was a Hispanic who helped beat a Black man bloody and opened his head.
What does this have to do with "wake up calls"?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Some of them are actually aligning with alt-right white supremacists.
Two of the people wanted for the Charlottesville attacks were an asian guy and a hispanic guy.
Don't forget how many non-whites voted for Trump too.
You should worry about them as a black man cause some of them are harboring the same racist sentiments their oppressors have towards you.
Yes that should be a given I don't trust anyone regardless of race you shouldn't either, but :yeshrug:
But what does them being racist have to do with them getting "wake up calls"?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH NON BLACK PEOPLE?

THEYVE NEVER BEEN ON OUR SIDE.

STOP BEGGING FOR FRIENDS.
:devil:
:evil:

Please point out where I'm "begging for friends" in any of my posts? and I told this board how much I'm against this POC intersectionality basura. I even made a thread on it.
Can't stand when nikkas wanna put words in people's mouths just for the purpose of getting daps and reps.
Too old for that patronizing ass shyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Please point out where I'm "begging for friends" in any of my posts? and I told this board how much I'm against this POC intersectionality basura. I even made a thread on it.
Can't stand when nikkas wanna put words in people's mouths just for the purpose of getting daps and reps.
Too old for that patronizing ass shyt.
SO EXPLAIN WHY DO YOU WANT THESE NON BLACK PEOPLE TO RECEIVE WAKE UP CALLS?

WHY DO YOU WANT THEM TO REALIZE THEYRE NOT WHITE?

HOW DO YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS?

STOP BEGGING FOR FRIENDS.

fukk EM ALL.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:yeshrug: Black people would be better off assuming all non blacks people are racist demons. Stop expecting anything from these off brand crackers

WE'RE THE ORIGINAL MAN.

ALL THESE OTHER RACES & SUB RACES HAVE ALWAYS FELT DISDAIN FOR THE TRUE GAWDS OF EARTH.

fukk EM.