Post-Charlottesville: It seems non-black POC STILL have not gotten that wake-up call.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
SO EXPLAIN WHY DO YOU WANT THESE NON BLACK PEOPLE TO RECEIVE WAKE UP CALLS?

WHY DO YOU WANT THEM TO REALIZE THEYRE NOT WHITE?

HOW DO YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS?

STOP BEGGING FOR FRIENDS.

fukk EM ALL.
:devil:
:evil:
These c00n ass nikkas really just want acceptance :hhh:

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
sorry, but what was the motivation for this thread?

was expecting to see at least an obscure tweet + i kinda get the point, but dudes literally making threads just to talk shyt about other races now lol jesus guys

lets at least talk about something that actually helps black people if we are going to keep havign random race discussions

what did you post? I cant see it
this is what im trying to figure out

dudes just making threads talking about people for no reason

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Even if they wanted acceptance, how would that make them a c00n? Some of y'all need to chill throwing that around.
So you could with nikkas begging white and " POC" to accept them and give them a seat at the table? :gucci: why the fukk would u wanna be around a bunch if people who hate you ONLY because of your skin color? :dwillhuh: you gonna bleach your skin like Sammy Sosa to get accepted? :comeon: that's some c00n shyt...

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“I went to represent this new strain of conservatives, of people in the right wing who are opposed to mass immigration and multiculturalism,” Fuentes told Fox News on Thursday. “For a long time, this existed on the fringes. I thought it was a political victory – we exposed the removal of Confederate statues, and this disenfranchised group of white males.” :mjpls:

While the ideology of the movement, he contended, used to be associated only with older men in America “like Pat Buchanan and Samuel Francis,” he believes a significant wave in the younger generation have been captivated by the ideology. :mjpls:

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
How Would You Know Though All You Hang Around With Is White People.
lol.gif