POST-AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FALLOUT: White woman STOPS SBA MINORITY CONTRACTS after claims of ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION; Already had $4m in "women" grants

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're not waiting 10 years for this bullshyt plans of yours. fukk off. Theres money in the pot RIGHT NOW we're being denied.

And you will wait another 50 for the Democrats who have NO plan for black people. If they do have a plan that will offer a quick turnaround,please spill the beans. Weve been asking for months now.:mjgrin:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
YOU PUT A LOT OF WORDS IN MY MOUTH I DID NOT SAY...ALL I SAID WAS CALM DOWN.

black success is more than the sba..yes, its bad. But all im saying is calm down...we will figure it out.
We damn sure figured out how to get his ass here, and starting off from a worse position.

that changes nothing i said. Go bytch to people THAT ARE VOTING republican.

or do something to get black voters to the polls. the shaming, finger wagging, and threats aren't working. for people to claim to be so politically savvy, people sure do dumb shyt.

Also, while all this is going on we don't hear a peep from the democrats that are elected about this stuff. The guy from my district Emanuel Cleaver be out here talking bout all kinds of other shyt. Mainstream democrats get out here fighting LGBT and Sanctuary City fights. Then people get out here lecturing black people who get ignored about "voting harder".

makes zero sense.

THANK YOU! They lucky they get any black votes at all. Other constituencies get the carrot, we get the stick.

Will the democrats actually be campaigning on fighting this shyt? Or is this the normal election pre-game where they sit idly by while some other wp kill us or deprive us of rights and then go "That guy's TERRIBLE. Vote for me instead! :smugbiden: "???

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
or do something to get black voters to the polls. the shaming, finger wagging, and threats aren't working. for people to claim to be so politically savvy, people sure do dumb shyt.

That's my exact argument breh.

Dems have done better after 2020 but that's cause their hand was forced. They don't realize that the mistakes they made in neglecting pertinent Black issues from 1970-2020 (and not just the race-specific ones) have soured them to a lot of people, and they need to work twice as hard to get that back.

Not just yelling, "If you don't vote for us, you ain't shyt," like OP does.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is Clarence Thomas nihilistic bullshyt.

"if I torture black people then they'll be perfect"

My nikka you aint even got shyt popping NOW, whats your excuse? :heh:

And neither have these contracts gotten anything popping for black people as a whole:respect:.

And you sounded like a undercover Clarence fan to me in that shrine you call a thread dedicated to him:picard:

I mean I disagree with him, but to learn he often disagrees with white conservatives for entirely different reasons is fascinating on so many levels. :ohhh:

Black conservatism really is truly different from white conservatism :wow:

White Fox News viewers would lose their shyt if they knew what he really thought :mindblown: :whoo:

I disagree with 99% of his conclusions, but his rationale is essentially modern Tariq Nasheed and even ADOS. An aversion to politics and complete nihilism. Its amazing.

You can't call it black libertarianism then say hes committed to shytting on black people.

Sowell is a clown for reasons I mentioned before and so is Thomas, but their influences are NOT the same as white supremacists.

And you clearly don't differentiate between different frames of black conservatism.

Its a reason you were reluctantly named the leader of #Bothsides. If you fail to carry the cross,just remember I gave you and others like you,your probable fate in that thread

Don't give me the old black people are just so exhausted from caring and helping other black people so much narrative:comeon:.
Its simple,he got comfortable,lulled to sleep,compromised,and the final step? assimilation.
99% of you are up next sadly,and probably won't see it coming. You will be old and washed before realizing whats happened. The only difference between you and Clarence is that you will believe you fought on the right side,and put up a valiant effort. While in essence you've probably made very little improvement in the lives of black people as a whole. Who knows maybe you'll even become disenfranchised with your liberal allegiance,much like he did with the right. But it will be too late,you will be too old and too brainwashed to switch labels by then. Your instincts,and all of your knowledge and talking points won't allow you too. This is the future of black people who choose to stay in this country and play their game. You will no longer even be claimed as black people by those of us that left,you will just be known as "the assimilated":respect: #WeCanAllBeClarence

You also cosigned my point from this thread in that thread.

Agreed. I think he saw how little he could do and just threw his hands up. It happens to damn near every black business corporate exec too :mindblown:

Without knowledge of self and the will to be uncomprimised,sacrifice for the greater good. I could care less about "black businesses" or black people getting executive roles through affirmative action. They will likely end up like Clarence and "throwing their hands up" eventually. Your outdated NAACP methods wont save the black people of this modern day era

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
that changes nothing i said. Go bytch to people THAT ARE VOTING republican.

Also, while all this is going on we don't hear a peep from the democrats that are elected about this stuff. The guy from my district Emanuel Cleaver be out here talking bout all kinds of other shyt. Mainstream democrats get out here fighting LGBT and Sanctuary City fights. Then people get out here lecturing black people who get ignored about "voting harder".

makes zero sense.

The problem is we have the most to lose for not voting.

Conservative cacs are trying to destroy our civil rights

The Dems aren't doing enough but the status quo is better than what they have in mind for us.

Last time they did what they are trying to do we had 100 years of Jim Crow.

Yes you do have to vote harder it's not fair but it's what it is.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I'm black.

And some of you need to have your shoulders shaken. You have no problem with what I'm saying. Maybe youre just soft.
They soft, you’re right and Nikkas wanna beef cause they ain’t like your tone. Shyt is being stripped from black folk but Nikkas think us losing footing gonna rally the troops. We just gonna go deeper into the hole that’s all.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If you are saying "both sides" when one side is trying to roll back the civil rights gains that we accomplished in the last 60 years you are a fool.

Black folks are the last people that should not be voting especially Black men.

Look at our incarceration rate and homicide victim rate and decide to not vote :what:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The Dems aren't doing enough but the status quo is better than what they have in mind for us.

Even worse the Republicans are actually a minority party, where they have to resort to gerrymandering and all manner of trickery cutting up Black districts to blunt the Black vote.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
If you are saying "both sides" when one side is trying to roll back the civil rights gains that we accomplished in the last 60 years you are a fool.

Black folks are the last people that should not be voting especially Black men.

Look at our incarceration rate and homicide victim rate and decide to not vote :what:
The argument apparently is that if we go deeper into the hole that we will suddenly wake up. They want democrats to push for reparations in a country where the majority, not just white people, find affirmative action to be unjust. But some how, some way, 13% of the population is gonna convince Americans for a large wealth transfer to descendants of slaves. We gotta get real.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's my exact argument breh.

Dems have done better after 2020 but that's cause their hand was forced. They don't realize that the mistakes they made in neglecting pertinent Black issues from 1970-2020 (and not just the race-specific ones) have soured them to a lot of people, and they need to work twice as hard to get that back.

Not just yelling, "If you don't vote for us, you ain't shyt," like OP does.

Not voting is not an option you are smart enough to know that.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The argument apparently is that if we go deeper into the hole that we will suddenly wake up. They want democrats to push for reparations in a country where the majority, not just white people, find affirmative action to be unjust. But some how, some way, 13% of the population is gonna convince Americans for a large wealth transfer to descendants of slaves. We gotta get real.

I believe in reparations but Black folks have to organize ourselves in a way to exert maximize political pressure.

Right now we don't have the leverage to get reparations.

It's still important to push the issue but "don't vote" is not the way to do it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

/thread.

If heads came out in 2016 and Stillbirth'd the MAGA Movement, then none of this would have been an issue. Too many of these "both sides" are just these wannabe Malcolm X's and try to sound smarter than they actually are. Mind you, they the same individuals that never economically protests against these CAC corporations that shyt on black people regularly, and rather withhold their votes instead :why: . In some situations, yes, voting is absolutely necessary to prevent Jim Crow 2.0 from happening.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
/thread.

If heads came out in 2016 and Stillbirth'd the MAGA Movement, then none of this would have been an issue. Too many of these "both sides" are just these wannabe Malcolm X's and try to sound smarter than they actually are. Mind you, they the same individuals that never economically protests against these CAC corporations that shyt on black people regularly, and rather withhold their votes instead :why: . In some situations, yes, voting is absolutely necessary to prevent Jim Crow 2.0 from happening.

Hillary asked for Trump,helped discredit other Republicans so she could get Trump. Then Democrats told us Trump was a joke,and no way anybody would be dumb enough to vote for a reality star against a political prodigy:mjlol:

Not to mention those of you who were so hard up for Bernie,protested Hillary. Its convienient to blame #Bothsides and #novote today. But lets not rewrite history here.

In what scenario is it okay to withhold votes as leverage. So far its a reason every time why we cant. Which tells me you would never NOT vote for Democrats as long as they show you Republican racism. Then yall wonder why Democrats act complicit to the racism. Anti blackness is apart of the Democrats strategy too:mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hillary asked for Trump,helped discredit other Republicans so she could get Trump. Then Democrats told us Trump was a joke,and no way anybody would be dumb enough to vote for a reality star against a political prodigy:mjlol:

Not to mention those of you who were so hard up for Bernie,protested Hillary. Its convienient to blame #Bothsides and #novote today. But lets not rewrite history here.

In what scenario is it okay to withhold votes as leverage. So far its a reason every time why we cant. Which tells me you would never NOT vote for Democrats as long as they show you Republican racism. Then yall wonder why Democrats act complicit to the racism:mjlol:

Only way that can happen is if the CAC population falls below 40% in America.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only way that can happen is if the CAC population falls below 40% in America.

"The White alone population accounted for 204.3 million people and 61.6% of all people living in the United States, compared with 223.6 million and 72.4% in 2010."

So at this rate,another 20 years?

wVDOf3.gif

And you dont know how black demographics will change,how black mindsets will shift. Or how white and latino mindsets and alliances could shift. Thats alot of patience and gambling on your part. By then the black vote could be completely irrelevant if trends continue. What leverage will your vote even have?