Post a horror movie villain that had you shook a a youth

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Michael Myers only because someone could (and still can) put on a jumpsuit, a mask, and start stabbing cats just because. Making him Laurie's brother took him from :damn: to :snooze: scare factor wise though even as a kid because it made him human and gave him some purpose. So I could just say "as long as I'm not a Strode or anywhere near that crazy ass family, I'm good)

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
After comparing those two videos in post #45, y'all got to admit, Black folks can make anything look cool. Who would have ever thought they could get a dance with a sister off of 'The Omen".

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_lvcwf1edAT1r2b1reo1_500.gif

c4a05e29e28a381319ba6bada6c8d28748e150f2_hq.gif

And also the damn entire pasty cast from Tales From the Crypt 1972
movie04.png

Every old, white bum in NYC
ccaafac3f576822c3e452ffe4e66394b.jpg

richardson.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outta all the horror movies I've seen there have only been two..

Candyman had me shook
That one ep of Masters of Horror with the burnt wife :merchant:

You would think it would have been the Cenobites.. but nah I loved that shyt.

Man candyman was some shyt cause i didnt see any previews as a kid and candyman just sounds like some regular thrill shyt and was all good until that nikka showed up in the parking garage with the jamaican subwoofer bass voice

HeeeeLeeeeeeeen

:merchant:

Bytch was like " hhhaaa what uhh i gotta go breh"

Heeeeleeeeeen

:leostare:

:damn:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I'm going to leave it alone after this, but the Dr. Dre's song "Been There Done That" was released right after Tupac was killed, from what I remember. Although I wasn't a rap fan, I do remember this song playing not long after Tupac died. To me it felt like he was mocking Tupac a little by chanting "Been there doing that", then ending the song in the spooky way it did at the 4:20 mark of the video I posted. It was as though he was saying he knew how to stay out of trouble, but Tupac didn't, and he was now in the graveyard because of it, as I said by playing that Alfred Hitchcock and Omen sounding tune at the end of the song. The song may not have had anything to do with Tupac, but that's the feeling I had when it came out. I never heard any tune like that in a R&B, jazz, nor rap song.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Jeepers Creepers, i'm not posting pics of that nikka fukk him. Like i could watch horror films and be scared but dude legit had me shook as a kid. I kept thinking he was gone swoop me up and take me to his cave, it made me afraid of the night time. Bat demon face ass nikka that wouldn't fukking die from gun shots or ran over, can take apart cars and fukk up police stations :gucci: then it didn't help that my brother dumb ass would sing the fukking theme song every time he was around me :mjcry:. the scene wear he eats the tongue fukked me up; I barley made it through part 2 (ain't wanna seem like a bytch when people suggested we watch it) and the only reason i will see the last one is so i can watch him die :blessed:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Imhotep from The Mummy. I was no older than 10 & the CGI when he transforms got me. I remember his weakness was a cat or something.