Post a horror movie villain that had you shook a a youth

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Say word? :ohhh:
Care to elaborate breh?

I was a little, little kid first time I saw it and got horrified of showers. One night tho my older sister literally dragged me out of my bed and put the water all the way on hot and closer the glass shower door on me so I couldn't get out.

That really just made my fear even worse and gave me trust issues, eventually I was so anti shower my dad started beating me to take showers and shyt :mjcry:

I think I need a therapist still tbh :mjcry:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
pennywise-02-1490900116953_shkg.jpg

:sadcam:
I can't remember any of them that shook me up when I was little right off bat, but for some reason this clown kinda got me as an adult. It may have had something to do with me dating this wicked hearted girl at the same time. And this was while it was playing as a rerun on HBO many years after it hit the theater. I don't think I ever found time to watch it all the way through during that time when it first came out. But the parts I did see back then, I didn't really like it. I never liked movies that involved children getting murdered. Come to think of it, I still haven't watched it all the way through. One scene that really sorta got me was when that great dane came out the bathroom door on it's hind-legs, dressed in a granny cap and pajamas (or was it wearing an infant outfit, with a night cap), and killed that guy. I don't think I ever saw that scene before. At least I think that was this same movie. I still think getting too deep with that mean spirited girl had something to do with me being shook that one night it came on HBO, because this shouldn't had got to me the way it did at the age I was.

Last edited:

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
I was a little, little kid first time I saw it and got horrified of showers. One night tho my older sister literally dragged me out of my bed and put the water all the way on hot and closer the glass shower door on me so I couldn't get out.

That really just made my fear even worse and gave me trust issues, eventually I was so anti shower my dad started beating me to take showers and shyt :mjcry:

I think I need a therapist still tbh :mjcry:
:mjcry:
I feel your pain breh
We here 4 u breh:therethere:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
This wasn't a movie, but when the old Perry Mason use to come on around 11:00pm, the same time we use to have to go to bed, they use to show this image of the scale of justice, which looked to me like a sloppy black and white drawing of a woman carrying a sword in one hand, and a extra large clothe hanger in the other, standing on one leg, ready to come at you. That's the image it put in my head as a child. Then the theme song scared me just as bad.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
after watching the 4th kind i woke up in real life the same time abbey would wake up in the movie for like a month...

I would just sit straight up like :merchant:

Still creeps me out to this day :merchant:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Early Kruger
Father from the shining
Texas chainsaw massacre... Blockbuster gave away a packet of chili seasoning with the rental I didn't even want eat that shyt and I love chili...

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

I still remember when I was like 7 years old I walked in on my dad watching men in black and this exact scene came on where edgar pulls the skin on his face back.
I was cryin like a bytch :damn::sadbron: