is that dr. giggles?

:heh:

carolann and the old lady had me shook so did them mirrors

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I've named mostly movies or tv shows, but not many individual villains. Although this was a tv show and not a movie, this is one character that had us all shook up after school. Actually, it was a soap opera believe it or not. The villain was the vampire Barnabas, from the tv show "Dark Shadows". It came on right when we got home from school. Barnabas would have my mother momentarily leaving the room. The theme song had Perry Mason's theme song beat, as far as freaking you out.

I thought I'd go ahead and add on the Perry Mason theme song since I didn't earlier, which included that scale of justice image that also shook me up as a child.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Blair Witch because of the mockumentary that came on HBO. I thought that shyt was real and it was not like I could look it up on the web :damn:

And Candy Man :damn::wow:

HM:

sleepawaycamp-4_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Freddy Krueger from 3 for some reason that version scared the shyt outta me.

And Jerry Dandridge from Fright Night. I think it was mostly due to the fact that it was a monster that moves next door and blends in with the rest of us.

And Blackula... First time I saw a black horror villain that attacked black people. I always had that theory that monsters in movies go to white neighborhoods and attack white people. So seeing him go after us was scary to me

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Blair Witch because of the mockumentary that came on HBO. I thought that shyt was real and it was not like I could look it up on the web :damn:

And Candy Man :damn::wow:

HM:

sleepawaycamp-4_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg
watched sleepaway camp like a year or two ago and im not even gonna front i went from :pachaha: at that ending to :merchant::sadcam: outta nowhere....shyt got hella uncomfortable the longer it went on :dame:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Didn't too many movies shake me like those Damien "Omen" movies, including the theme song. Speaking of the theme song, When Dr. Dre came out with "Been There Done That", the last part of that song sounded a little like some of the theme song from the original "Omen" movie. The 4:20 mark of Dr. Dre's video below kinda sounded like the theme song to "The Omen" to me when I first heard it, especially at the 1:48 mark in "The Omen" video I listed below it. On that note, I heard that Slick Rick of the 80's used to be a devil worshiper. I can hear a lot of it in his song "Doughy Fresh", after listening to it with that in mind, especially while repeating "six minute doughy fresh you're on", three times, and repeatedly saying "Oh my God", then asking "is He real". Today, with all this talk of Jay-Z being a part of the Illuminati, that sounds even less far fetched. Sorry, I didn't mean to get too far off topic here.

The 4:20 mark of this song

sound a little like the 1:48 mark of this song.

Last edited: