Possible The Amazing Spider-Man 3 Plot?

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
No way in hell this happens. were clearly setting up a Sinister Six based spiderman movie in spidey 2.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
it was already announced that the sinister six movie is next then 3 i think

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
mysterio and kraven been confirmed

spectacularspider-man181-10.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
So do we trust Latino-Review around these parts or no?

Sony Planning an Aunt May Movie Without Spider-Man

It’s been obvious from the various and absolutely crazy rumors about upcoming Spider-Man movies that Sony is struggling to find a direction for the franchise and the crazier the rumors get the more it seems like they’d rather milk the property from every single angle rather than give the main character back to Marvel. What started as rumors of villain-centric series, The Sinister Six and Venom, has been transformed by the increasing chorus of disappointed sighs from Amazing Spider-Man 2 to Venom: Carnage and “a female lead Spider-Man movie” that might be a crazy movie codenamed Glass Ceiling that features female Spider-Man Universe characters that have never been team-up before in history, let alone on screen.

Now, it’s my solemn duty to put another wild Sony thrashing Spider-Movie on the pile of rumored Spider-Man movies. I was told by the Latino Review editorial brain-trust that this is completely true: Sony is pursuing an Aunt May movie.

Yes, an Aunt May movie. A movie about Aunt May as a youth, before she was shouldered with the responsibility of raising Peter Parker. The target mood is some sort of espionage story in the vein of AMC’s Mad Men, which sounds like a way of saying “classier Agent Carter” without name-dropping Marvel’s upcoming series.

I'd call bullshyt but this seems too crazy to just make up :russ:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Just sell the rights back to Marvel so they can do it the right way.
I'd even stomach and sit through another reboot. So much potential if Marvel could grab him back.
Read the plot on the upcoming Civil War film & it won't be quite the same without 'em.
H's ther biggest comic book superhero on the planet and y'all can't capitalize.
His films should be doing Iron Man 2 numbers. Just throw the damn towel and chalk it up as a loss, Sony.
Do the right thing.
:mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just sell the rights back to Marvel so they can do it the right way.
I'd even stomach and sit through another reboot. So much potential if Marvel could grab him back.
Read the plot on the upcoming Civil War film & it won't be quite the same without 'em.
H's ther biggest comic book superhero on the planet and y'all can't capitalize.
His films should be doing Iron Man 2 numbers. Just throw the damn towel and chalk it up as a loss, Sony.
Do the right thing.
:mjcry:
Iron man 2 made 623 million. Asm 2 made 708 million.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Iron man 2 made 623 million. Asm 2 made 708 million.

Mixed IM3 and 2 up.
More importantly, AMS2 did worse than the first and I don't believe either of them have topped Rami's gross in any of the OG flicks.
The point still stands.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
the better question would be what superhero movie HASN'T featured a love story of some sorts because i'm pretty sure 95% of them HAVE.

lol just wait until BvS. that's gonna have 2.
Cap 2 TWS didn't and I loved that movie, G.O.T.G didn't and I loved it too. But its like unsaid 5% :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Spider man is always going to have some love story component to it because that's peter. It may not be the focus of the movie and doesn't have to be but it's going to be there
I understand Peter it's part of who is character is, But even though I loved M.O.S and half the site didn't there was no reason tot grow that worthless Lois love story in there. And this is where most sup hero movies fail at. There's a reason IM2 and IM3 went to shyt once they shift the focus to that Tony Pepper relationship. Coincidence I think not :sas2: