Pork Is UNCLEAN & GROSS :scust: (How Do Yall EAT Pigfeet & Chitlins?)

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I've become a rejuvenated man three years ago. Before that, I would eat Pork and Broccoli every now and then. However, when I turned Vegetarian three years ago I gave all of that mess up :blessed: Man, I've become cleaner and in good health :jawalrus: However, I gotta get back in shape again I have a little mush, but 6'3 and good looking (no homo):dame:

My mom still eats pork though :scusthov: I get on her everytime about it. Also, I've gotten on some of my family members about it. How do yall do it?
Fish?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still young(27) so I can get away with it.

I'm trying to cut back on it though :whoa:

Still doesn't change the fact that poison is poison. Can't criticize me for having a Bacon Cheeseburger if you're going go out on weekends and "blackout" on alcohol.

:ufdup: Don't act like young people don't do it either.
did both this weekend :ahh:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
EXACTLY. That's what the slavemaster use to feed the field negros..........SCRAPS :scust:

Actually chitlins is just a preparations, its eaten worldwide in different forms by all pork eating societies. What do you think sausage casing is in europe? Pig intestines, they just boil it with ground pork or other meat inside it. Italians have a fried chitlin dish, and they have another dish where they get pork and wrap it with intestines and spin it over a pit, can't think of the name right now.

So a lot of this thought that food is lowly is pretty ignorant of global food cuisines and a bit of self hate in thinking if black americans did it its, lowly and below "civilized" people, which is sad as hell when you think about the self hate that is in that mindset if its coming from a black america or black inferiority complex if its coming from non-black americans.

Fish is poultry. I had a Pilates teacher (in college) who was Vegetarian and said fish was fine. She was Asian and stayed away from meat products.

Fish is seafood, poultry refers to birds like chicken, turkey, goose, and duck.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Actually chitlins is just a preparations, its eaten worldwide in different forms by all pork eating societies. What do you think sausage casing is in europe? Pig intestines, they just boil it with ground pork or other meat inside it. Italians have a fried chitlin dish, and they have another dish where they get pork and wrap it with intestines and spin it over a pit, can't think of the name right now.

So a lot of this thought that food is lowly is pretty ignorant of global food cuisines and a bit of self hate in thinking if black americans did it its, lowly and below "civilized" people, which is sad as hell when you think about the self hate that is in that mindset if its coming from a black america or black inferiority complex if its coming from non-black americans.

Fish is seafood, poultry refers to birds like chicken, turkey, goose, and duck.
I eat Black Caribbean food and it's not self-hate. Even as a secular person there is a reason why dietary laws exist.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Pork taxes the digestive system heavily, it's the hardest protein for the stomach to break down. Also the meat of a pig breaks down faster once butchered, if not properly stored..it'll quickly breed worms.

Pigs don't have the ability to sweat, which means the toxins they ingest stay within their system. Nevermind the dangers of the trichinae worm..

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Vegan :blessed:

My food didn't cause the pain and suffering of an innocent animal.

All lives matter :ufdup:

5 years deep.

CEYP9kWUEAACluE.jpg